Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship

[Post New]by jennyoliver1 on Jun 5, 11 10:19 PM
UNBELIEVABLE game! I don't usually write many reviews, but I felt that I HAD to say something about this game. Hands-down one of the best HOGs I've played in a LONG time. Terrific graphics, not-to-hard to find items, but most of all, an absolutely amazing storyline about an island in danger of being destroyed by a massive tidal wave, and the efforts to save it. I don't think I have ever played a game, where at the end, when everthing is coming to it's climax, that my heart actually pounded with excitement like it did with this game. All-in-all, an awesome gaming experience. Highly recommended!

katymax
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship

[Post New]by katymax on Jun 11, 11 6:00 AM
Very good game - a little too much dark screen between scenes (makes me think my pc is going bad). I'm beginning to like fractured HOGs.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jun 14, 11 3:58 AM
The most creative, comprehensive and intense game I have every played in my life! It's stunning, both visually and in scope. I can't believe it didn't warrant a CE rating. Personally, I think the developers sold themselves short, when I think of the amount of CEs I've bought that didn't deserve to be so rated.

Great work, guys.

Fmig333
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Fmig333 on Jun 17, 11 7:25 PM

I liked very very mush. Its funny and very well done

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Jun 26, 11 7:16 PM
Great game. Good puzzles and lot's of hidden objects to find.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 13, 11 10:53 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.625 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Jul 28, 11 3:30 PM
Great game! Beautiful graphics, challenging game play, and it was a good, long game. I don't usually like the fragmented object games, but this one was OK. I give it an 8 out of a 10.

Shastanna
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Shastanna on Oct 5, 11 7:27 PM
I had a lot of fun playing this game! Towards the end I started to stress myself out because I was getting excited. LOL

Guess I got too into it.

elenasstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by elenasstar on Feb 25, 12 10:53 AM
I agree! This is a great game! Just finished it! Worth every cent!

[Post New]by DashGamesAddict on Aug 12, 12 1:27 AM
I said in the past I didn't like this game but I've changed my mind now that I'm halfway through.

The objects are tiny but findable, the game itself is long and challenging and I love the morphing objects (FROG) aspect to the game. There are a couple of bugs but there are workarounds to them.

I have no idea what the music is like because I usually mute music in games. The hint button doesn't take too long to recharge and most puzzles are skipable.

Edited on 08/12/2012 at 1:30:17 AM PST

Jemby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Jemby on Oct 16, 12 8:21 PM
Sorry to say I'm disappointed in this game. I have several others from the same publisher that I like very much; but after playing for a couple of hours I'm not enjoying this one. Graphics are gorgeous, storyline is interesting, the puzzles I've solved were nicely done. I like the Morph objects. But the FROG objects are MUCH too tiny and obscured by the background detail. They are also not to scale, and not shown with the same colors or from the same perspective as the "Find" objects - example: one "Find" shiny silver bowl is shown from above looking inside; but the actual object is dull gray and inverted over an outdoor lamp...so is viewed from the bottom! Transitions are poor; it is not at all clear where to go next. I've had up to four scenes at one time with partially completed "Finds", with no idea how to complete any of them. If it weren't for the Hint system I couldn't play at all. Mostly I just click all over the scene at anything and everything; when I get tired of that I click on Hint. This game has such good potential but the bottom line is...it just isn't much fun. I'll probably play through to the end once, but I won't be re-playing this game as I do with so many others. No more FROGs for me!

[Post New]by MikeBeachBum on Jul 17, 13 9:42 PM
I just played the demo of this on an iPad 2. I can certainly understand those who like the game, but on this platform I'm sorry to say that I am not one of them. The fragments are just much too small to make this an enjoyable gaming experience. The game does allow you to pinch zoom in slightly, but far too little to make much of a difference. I am very disappointed as aside from that, the game looked and played great. Perhaps it works better on the retina displays, but I'm going to pass on this one.

Thanks,
MikeBeachBum

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 28, 14 3:07 PM
I'm relatively young in comparison to a lot of people that I see reviewing the games here and I don't have any vision problems, but I am starting to regret having bought this game. I bought it a week or two ago and I just picked it up today...maybe its just that I've been thrown off track by taking a break but I don't know WHAT is going on and I certainly cannot find a thing.

It seems to be telling me that I need to find parts of objects in different rooms. If they're there, they are VERY well hidden - too well hidden. and if they're not where I am looking then.... I dunno.

Whichever it is, I prefer a little less. . . obliviousness? I don't even know how to describe this. I just simply don't know what is going on. Pretty weird.

[Post New]by cassiedish on Mar 23, 14 8:36 PM
how do i get past the chest in the trunk ?

Go to: