Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by StephanieW05 on Jan 15, 13 12:35 AM
orioh62 wrote:For the life of me I cant get past the library in the second level. Im stuck searching for a map of paris and that wooden box. Everytime I hit search on the computer monitor it brings up my keyboard but what the heck am I supposed to do? I just bought the full version and it's kinda sad I cant get anywhere. Can someone help me, please.

Answer to search is Paris Map, but i can't seem to get my keyboard to type anything. I have a galaxy tzb2 with the pop up to h keyboard. I need help on why it's doing this.

[Post New]by carmenlms on Feb 20, 13 10:44 AM
Hello!
Im new at the forum and i have a problem. I got all the way to NYC Dock, I got everything even; the geo cache, the pears, the oil etc I also cut one of the ropes the short one and went I go to cut the long ropes it tell me "there are still actions that I need to complete before leaving" but is nothing else on the journal or pieces missing or anything else. Donto know what it can be????Help it dont let me go to the next level...Help

[Post New]by Lisa3014 on Mar 6, 13 11:39 AM
I can't get through the sand maze at Pharaoh's Tomb. Can someone help?

[Post New]by jean1939 on Mar 7, 13 4:23 PM
Put the silver key in its correct chest but it hasn't opened. Can't find key. What do I do??

FlaTater7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by FlaTater7 on Dec 21, 13 4:01 PM
Seems you all are talking about a different game than I have. The Titles are the same but mine has the game of the Civil War and Paris with Napoleon and lots more. This game I would never buy again. Its just about the most difficult to play ever. Clues are bad and none at all. No walkthrough , just one lousy game, wasted money on this one. Is there a 30 day period if I do not like it. I would gladly uninstall it.

[Post New]by basilbush on Jul 16, 14 6:16 AM
I'm in the mayan museum and most of the items I was trying to use to replace the glass skull have disappeared. How do I get them back?

[Post New]by basilbush on Jul 16, 14 10:13 PM
Does anyone know how to fix a glitch where some of the artifacts you are supposed to replace the glass skull with disappear? I tried dragging more than one thing at a time to the skull case, but each time I did it an item disappeared. Unfortunately the one item I need to solve the level is one of the ones that are gone. PLEASE HELP! I don't want to have to start the game over but I can't find any other way to fix it.

[Post New]by smobro68 on Oct 28, 14 12:20 PM
Hey Flounder!
I play AC via Android phone. I'm at the Lost Tomb, and I have an idea what to do with the gem(s) needed to finish the level. Problem is I have no idea where the gem(s) is. The Item Finder puts me at the wheel, but none of the tools work to make it visible.

Go to: