Re:WALKTHROUGH -Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure

[Post New]by SourceSlayer on Sep 17, 12 9:58 AM
mightymarge wrote:
Bleu_M_n_M wrote:
Michellechem wrote:Can someone PLEASE help!
In the records room, my hammer won't break the cup to release the spider.
What am I doing wrong??

I'm having the same issue on an Asus Transformer running Android. No clue on how to proceed.

Same here. On Galaxy Tab. Can't move the hammer low enough to smash the cup. Can't continue to the next screen, so have come to a complete stop. This is super frustrating!

Big Fish, are you going to fix this problem in the next update?! Or is there a cheat perhaps? Else a refund.

I find that if I zoom in' I am able to hit things better when at the bottom of the screen

Edited on 09/17/2012 at 9:59:54 AM PST

watme
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by watme on Sep 18, 12 10:31 PM
jesalucas wrote:I can not leave the lost tomb, because of one lousy spider, can't find the devil, I found a spider looking kind of thing, but clicking on it gets no results.

[Post New]by Juleps on Oct 24, 12 9:19 PM
Hi, I have got to blackboards cave have found everything including all the keys but they are not in the items can't finish the game as I can't open the middle and right chest can anyone help???

[Post New]by Mickey451 on Dec 5, 12 5:56 PM
I'm playing this game on my Kindle Fire and have found all the items and all the Geocache items, but I do not know what to do next. It doesn't tell me anything,

[Post New]by bowerbird49 on Dec 23, 12 8:01 PM
New to all this. At Blackbeard's cave and ready to go through to the treasure...but...one last item to find. A blue gem. Has a puzzle piece beside it, but cannot find any further action to take to solve it. No items to use. No tools work. Not mentioned in your very helpful walkthrough. Any suggestions??

[Post New]by bowerbird49 on Dec 26, 12 7:38 PM
Well, just in case anyone really checks this thing...I finally figured out the final blue gem in Blackbeard's Cave. At the very top center you need to dust. Easy to miss because you keep running into the prompt to find more items before leaving. I enlarged picture and had a little more room to work. The walkthrough doesn't mention it, even though it has a puzzle piece beside it and is in blue. Otherwise very helpful. Thanks to prpldva.

[Post New]by stumms on Feb 26, 13 12:38 PM
I am in Blackbeard's cave and I got through the puzzles, but I can't go on because I haven't found the blue gem yet. None of the walkthroughs that I have found mention this. It's I blue with a puzzle piece on it, but I don't see anything sparkling. Anyway, please help!

[Post New]by Lisa3014 on Mar 14, 13 7:06 AM
Help! I am in the Mayan Temple - Inside the Temple of Tulum
Found all items now stuck on the compass and the statue head
What's next?

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Apr 1, 13 3:05 PM
You are very patient! In looking through this whole thing I have a great appreciation for the time you have spend answering everyone's panicky questions.

However I haven't found the solution to my problem.

In the Lost Pharoah's Lost Tomb part, I'm supposed to be able to set the wall symbols at 2 feathers, 2 beetles, a snake, 1 feather and 1 beetle.

But no matter how I click them, I'm stuck on 1 feather, 2 beetles, 2 feathers, a snake and 1 beetle.

What am I doing wrong?

I know you did this way back in '08 but I just bought this game and really hate being stuck.

Thanks!

EDIT: Ah! I found it. The walk-through was actually mistaken in this regard; there isn't a particular symbol that needs to be shown for each block, rather they need to be pushed into the recess in a certain sequence which is simple trial and error.

And then on the stone circle, what she references as a "mouth" is actually an eye. But I can see how such things can easily be mistaken after the number of hours that had to be used to make the exhaustive walkthrough.

Edited on 04/01/2013 at 10:27:36 PM PST

[Post New]by ArghStuck on Jun 22, 13 9:33 PM
Ok I've read the walkthrough and every post in this thread to find help w no results. I'm in the National Library and can't do a search to get the map book. I keep tapping on the computer screen and the prompt says "let's do a search", but then it runs the search and says "search failed" before I have a chance to type anything in! (I know I'm supposed to type "map book" in the search field.) I've tried zooming in, zooming out, typing it fast... nothing works. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy SIII so at first I thought my screen was too small once my keyboard pops up, but it's actually just not letting me type anything in and it's already "Searching" and then says "Search Failed!" Can't do anything else, help!!! :-(

[Post New]by mdrp11 on Jun 23, 13 10:04 PM
Stuck at Empire State. Last thing to find is 'The Almighty Dollar.' Can't for the life of me figure this out. On Kindle fire. No ref in walkthrough. Help!

[Post New]by WednesdaysGyrl13 on Jul 8, 13 5:10 AM
I too am stuck at the Empire Building. No matter what I do or where I touch I can't seem to find the "All Mighty Dollar" from the list. I've even used the Item Finder but it doesn't show/pointout anything

[Post New]by grandma3times on Aug 21, 13 5:07 AM
Is there a walk
through. I just started the game.

[Post New]by grandma3times on Aug 28, 13 7:14 AM
Thank you so much. This walk through helped me throughout the game.

josek
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by josek on Oct 12, 13 4:53 PM
LizzieK wrote:
tazmans wrote:Thanks for the info but I am new at this. How do I acess Lizze's photobucket? Thanks
I will send you a message with the link to the photos. I got the same solution each time I arranged the tiles for the sand to flow. It may be random but I have only seen the one solution. I have checked it against my original photo each time.

Good luck!

Could you please send me the information for the sand door. I am stuck and cannot move forward.
It would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

[Post New]by PippaY on Oct 27, 13 2:27 AM
Can someone help please..I only have four sites in the Mayan treasure and have completed all to 100% but don't have a temple of tulum...how do I find it?

[Post New]by glinton on Oct 30, 13 9:05 AM
jdgray wrote:I am in the national library and am stuck at the computer search. I have entered "map book" "paris map book" "D-12-5" and everything else you can think of but when I type it in on my keypad the words don't show up on the computer under the search heading. How do you enter the words onto the computer?

Thanks for any help!

Same problem for me. I'm NOT playing on a computer but on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, and whatever I write, nothing appears on the computer from the game. I'm totally stuck. Please help me !!!

FlaTater7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by FlaTater7 on Dec 21, 13 5:54 PM
This walk through is totally wrong, nothing is where whoever says it on it...The grand palace I search every inch of the upper rt. corners and the bust of Napoleon is NOT there, The clock in the Library is not there. The 3rd candle base holds nothing...I believe someone is trying to jive us over....I still hate this game.

[Post New]by prettyjillian on Mar 25, 14 7:48 AM
Hi im stucked on the black beards cave. I managed to get on the last chest On the right side. But i cant open it coz i have no more key left. I dont how it happened. The only thing i have left is the bridge piece.. and i cant use it to open the last chest. Pls help..

[Post New]by panama566 on Sep 29, 14 1:51 PM
can't find the spider

Go to: