JPoag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies

[Post New]by JPoag on Jan 15, 09 11:08 AM
OK Everybody!

Huge Fix coming down the line.

Since the game was launched we've been monitoring and addressing these issues. We've been giving it a super intense workout as far as testing is concerned.

As always, we really appreciate your feedback!

Edited on 01/15/2009 at 11:14:32 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 15, 09 2:06 PM
Thanks JPoag! I'm sure many appreciate the effort being put forth.

I really enjoyed the game- thanks!

Edited on 01/15/2009 at 2:07:03 PM PST

[Post New]by sweethang4u on Jan 16, 09 8:29 AM
game was very short and too easy dont spend the money on it

[Post New]by fun2be on Jan 16, 09 8:47 AM
this one was a rip.... too short not worth the money....Sorry

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jan 16, 09 12:33 PM
JPoag wrote:
DELLS148 wrote:I played the demo and liked it a lot so purchased the game ,now I'm stuck
I have a bent hose and they say to put it next to the air intake and I don't know where the air intake is. I've never worked on a car before lol , It also keeps telling me I need a clamp but don't know where to get it. I need some help with this car in the worst way.
Can someone any one please help me. thank you in advance for your help.

While you are holding the Bent hose, hover your mouse in the upper-middle-left hand of the screen. There are two spots that give you stars, one is for the hose, and the other is for a clamp to hold the hose in place.

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jan 16, 09 12:36 PM
at least you found the [b]CAN I SAY BLOODY [u]paperclip where in the garage is it lol

[Post New]by kairee_anne on Jan 18, 09 3:44 PM
fun2be wrote:this one was a rip.... too short not worth the money....Sorry

I e-chatted with Big fish support and expressed my disappointment in the game. He said that he had heard many of the same complaints and gave me a game credit.

[Post New]by kairee_anne on Jan 18, 09 3:46 PM
JPoag wrote:OK Everybody!

Huge Fix coming down the line.

Since the game was launched we've been monitoring and addressing these issues. We've been giving it a super intense workout as far as testing is concerned.

As always, we really appreciate your feedback!

Why weren't these fixes in place before the game was sold? I was told that it had been extensively tested.

aperry423
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by aperry423 on Jan 30, 09 9:52 PM
I enjoyed this game. I liked the first one, but this one was more fun. I liked the way it took you into different rooms, after finishing a room. The mini puzzles were not too challenging, but I like it that way. Sometimes mini puzzles can be more of an annoyance than entertaining. This game reminds me of a cross between Azada and Ravenhearst, which are two of my favorite games. I wasn't disappointed with the ending. I was just very surprised. I expected it to be like the first ending, which left a lot undone. I felt like there was so much that could have been done with the first game. Maybe they figured that out, because the 2nd was done much better. I can't wait to play the next one!

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 9:57:01 PM PST

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Feb 7, 10 10:10 PM
I enjoyed the game. The story was a little spotty - wasn't sure why I was going various places. More info could have gone into the journal to fill in for those of us who want more information.

I found it very interesting to read all of the developers comments.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 7, 10 10:54 PM
I was glad to see this game as the DD (Daily Deal) today! I had played the Demo of it (I already have the first one "Haunted Hotel") and had planned to purchase it, but having the game on Sale today clinched the deal for me!
Well, I'm off to play it!

[Post New]by briteredlips on Feb 8, 10 6:50 AM
Got this one on special. I really liked it a lot. Did not care for the ending, but, oh well.

[Post New]by apamwb on Feb 15, 10 8:56 AM
the inventory list is not visible. What is wrong? I'm stuck. Help.....

[Post New]by turtlemurtle27 on Apr 27, 10 1:05 PM
kayti82598 wrote:ya know someone said "leave them wanting more" as to why the game was so short but ya know what, I will be sure NOT to buy the next installment of this game since I feel like i was ripped off with this one.

I agree I will stay with the large file games for the most part since those seem like the best value.

[Post New]by Kasari on Jun 4, 10 11:02 AM
Purchased the game today. I am glad it was the special of the day and was only for $2.99. It was very disappointing. To be continued??? Give me a break!!! When I purchase a game I should be able to complete it to the end. They should put a disclosure that the game is not complete and you will need to purchase another as soon as it comes out.

[Post New]by Lilicy on Jan 23, 11 5:28 AM
Although I liked the amibiance of the game I found it to easy, and to short, glad I bought it as a special offer as does NOT warrent the price!

Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies can anyone tell me how I find out how to get past a level

[Post New]by bostonsue3 on Jan 31, 11 6:32 PM
I am trying to get past a level and I don't know who to ask ,,I am at the beginning and in the room with the chest on the bed it obviouslyneeds a key but I can not even find my inventory it does not say it anywhere sorry for writing in your message but I didn't know what else to do thanks and my email is bostonsue3@aol.com
[b]
tabitha888 wrote:
During the typical "dark and stormy night," a man crashes his car along a country road. Walking to find help, he comes upon a hotel that seems strangely deserted. He takes the elevator up to one of the floors to investigate, but when he tries to return to the lobby he finds that the elevator has a mind of its own. He becomes trapped in the hotel, which exhibits bizarre characteristics like frost lining the walls, plants growing out of picture frames, women screaming from behind closed doors, and a strangely nonchalant cat roaming the halls.

Thats "Haunted Hotel"...

The "Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies"

The same game description so u would think twice if it is the same game but whats with the "2"!...so this is a sequel...

An FBI agent went to Haunted Hotel to investigate...did the ****...performed and solved the action puzzle ...played the mini games...to either get into another location or find the missing link...arrested the suspect...AND duct tapes mouth

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 4:04 PM
An enjoyable game, I like the main character and the graphics. Not a very challenging game, but logical and fun.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 17, 11 8:00 PM
When I start off seeing a hidden object scene where there are about 30 things to find, but the list will only show about 6 or so items at a time, I immediately dislike it. However, I generally try to give it a chance, see if other parts are great enough to out-weigh that drawback. Sadly, while the mini-games are okay, altogether this is an uninteresting game, made more complex and annoying than it needs to be by revealing tiny bits of the to-find list at a time.

Additionally, if something is added to your inventory while you're finding objects, a jarring "YOU'RE WRONG" type sound buzzes. Kept thinking I'd done something that I was being penalised for, until the item sort of flashed in my inventory. Bad call on the developer's part.

Go to: