Re:Post any Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by almightymegatron on Jan 8, 13 2:56 PM
Playing the game on my iPad. I'm on chapter 3 in the fungal forest. I am trying to revitalize the singing shrooms. I have succeeded in all of them except the Bass shroom. It says I need to give it fairy ring spores but the mini game that was supposed to provide them, never did. I only received the coins. I have tried for about an hour going back and forth between the areas to try and play the mini game again, however, there isn't an option.

Please help!
Would love to finish the game I paid for!!!!

-almightymegatron

Re:Post any Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Pingram57 on Sep 4, 13 7:41 AM
I have now tried to play all 4 games in the Awakenings and this is the only one I have got stuck on.
I am really fast now at the early stages until I get to the fishing rod and reel in The Dark Tower - having tried under various names and different strategies to get the rod and reel to "automatically" bond together. (This should happen according to the strategy guide)
Without the reel, the rod cannot be used to retrieve the last sheet of paper from the tree in order to go any further.
I have tried to put the reel into the case, left it out of the case, left the fish puzzle until after opening the case......
They stay nicely separated in my items inventory - and useless.
Please can you advise.... I want to finish the game!
Thanks

[Post New]by yokutwoman on Sep 10, 13 1:37 PM
I did a search on the net about the problem of not being able to play this game in full screen mode and found the solution to this.
Change the screen resolution to 800x600. It will put the game into full screen mode.
Of course you have to go back and change the resolution when your done with the game. It is a hassle, a bit, but at least it works.
Pass it around.

[Post New]by WenFen22 on Oct 27, 13 5:28 AM
I have succesfully installed the game but when i want to play it says i need to type in a name and a key, can you help me with that?

[Post New]by leighthompson on Dec 26, 13 8:44 PM
Hi,

This may have been brought up before but I can't adjust the heights of the towers in the game in chapter 2 in the dark tower. I've tried the help options, the hints, the walk through, etc but all it tells me to do is to click on the dials under each tower to adjust its height. Please help because I've tried everything. Clicking on the dial does nothing, or it takes me back to the room view.

Thanks

Go to: