Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Post any Urban Legends: The Maze technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 5, 11 12:44 PM
I've just hit this too.

The first hidden object game doesn't start properly - one of the counters you move in the puzzle doesn't stay where it should and you slide it over a location to trigger the hog. This gives you the vice handle so that you can get the pick-axe head, but when you go back for the handle you get the previous hog again with all of its items crossed out - and no handle.

It needs reporting to CS via the green envelope for a fix.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 5, 11 12:49 PM
1001001 wrote:I have the same ax handle problem, I have no desire to start from the beginning again.
How about a credit BFG?
Did you get in touch with CS via the green envelope for a fix or a refund? Posting in this forum is just providing information to other players.

[Post New]by cyoder57 on Oct 6, 11 8:47 AM
Stuck on the skeleton chest. Have found all the objects, but there are still sparkles like they haven't been found. Will not let me go any further. Big glitch!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 7, 11 2:31 PM
Yes. Please let CS know via the green envelope on the right.

[Post New]by Evansgram on Oct 9, 11 6:29 PM

I got to the second part of the maze and the went to a dark screen and then said that i have completed the demo Thank you for playing press o k to exit. I still have items in the inventory so I know it is not finished. But I cannot go any further. Can you help?

[Post New]by ggranma on Oct 10, 11 4:37 PM
In Level-4 in the basement,skeleton w/ chest. I click on it and the chest opens up. Found all of the hidden objects. Last object is at top of chest out of reach. How can I get to this object? It is stopping me from completing level. Thanks

kooc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kooc on Oct 17, 11 8:04 PM
am stuck in the cave in the hidden object treaure chest
found all items but won't let me out
and keeps telling me to play the game to open the locked treasure chest

kooc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kooc on Oct 17, 11 9:02 PM
level 4 cannot get game to work on the colum so i can get the chain

[Post New]by lenoxbowler1 on Oct 25, 11 7:37 AM
I was enjoying the game until the skelton chest scene. Would not let me pick up the axe. I was not going to start the game over because it was near the end.
So I just got a credit for another game.

[Post New]by AliKat10 on Oct 26, 11 4:11 PM
My game freezes every time when all six jigsaw puzzle Greek alphabet style characters (similar to B a Y E d S) are put in place. What is wrong?

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Nov 5, 11 4:20 PM
how to change screen mode

chelogirl
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by chelogirl on Nov 12, 11 9:24 AM
Game freeze, i'm in level 4, i cannot play coz it always freeze

sedum
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sedum on Nov 13, 11 6:25 AM
I am at level 6 in the Writers Room. Have found all hidden objects including the elephant. The placement of the elephant is problematical. It is too close to the the map and journal. When I click on the elephant the map or the journal appear.

Any suggestions.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Nov 26, 11 11:15 AM
Tried this game on Win7 64 bit won't save

Tried this game on laptop Win 7 32 bit won't save

Shame looks good.

chelogirl
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by chelogirl on Nov 27, 11 5:00 AM
I cannot finish this game because it always lag/hang..help me. do i need to uninstall it and reinstall again?

mariets
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mariets on Nov 30, 11 1:20 PM
AliKat10 wrote:My game freezes every time when all six jigsaw puzzle Greek alphabet style characters (similar to B a Y E d S) are put in place. What is wrong?

Me too.

RoHun
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by RoHun on Dec 15, 11 4:39 PM
Is it a tech issue that only 2 of 3 coins are showing up? I even went to the walkthrough because I could not find the third coin and I have been to all 3 of the places they are supposed to be and I found only 2..... The makeup room, the helicopter and the frame...

[Post New]by blealee on Dec 16, 11 3:20 PM
I have VISTA 64! I am having problems with the game going black for seconds at a time, then in the middle of game play it shuts down and I loose my profile.

Wish I had not purchased this one.

[Post New]by judufault on Dec 28, 11 1:53 PM
I am most of the way thru the game (as near as I can tell from the map), but I am stuck on opening the door with the Mask on it: the game pops up, but no matter how I try to click and/or drag the icons (mask, green jewel, etc.), I cannot get any of them to move in any direction whatsoever. I have tried re-downloading the game, but get the same result. So, I cannot proceed to finish the game, as there is no way to open the door to the next area.

I have Win 7 64 bit, and am using Google Chrome, and have a pretty fast internet connection. I don't remember any issues downloading the game the first time, but now that others have mentioned it, yes it did seem to take quite a while to download the second time, much more so than the average game. (Wasn't really paying that close attention, as I was working on other tasks at the time.)

[Post New]by toddallyn on Jan 2, 12 4:38 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Yes. Please let CS know via the green envelope on the right.

What do I select after I do that? I too have the skeleton chest completed but it wants me to click on on object off the top of the screen. I'm loath to start over this far in. I click on the green envelope, but I don't understand where to click next to report this to BFG. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on step-by-step what to do next.

Go to: