Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by Petie76 on Apr 27, 13 6:21 AM
Oh my lord this game is temperamental!! I am trying to get into the maternity ward, I have my code word but it is only allowing me to input 2 letters.... The last 3 wont change! What am I doing wrong, help please!

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by Petie76 on Apr 27, 13 7:29 AM
Got previous problem sorted but alas I have another. i had 2 batteries, went to pantry to insert batteries and now it seems I only have one Grrrrrrrrrr.......

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by Scrapprincess on May 3, 13 12:08 PM
Can someone help me. I am at the car with the rag and bucket of water and it won't let me use the rag to open the hood. I've tried zooming in to the hood and placing the rag in every position. What am I doing wrong? I've looked at the walk through to make sure I didn't miss a step.

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 3, 13 1:37 PM
Scrapprincess wrote:Can someone help me. I am at the car with the rag and bucket of water and it won't let me use the rag to open the hood. I've tried zooming in to the hood and placing the rag in every position. What am I doing wrong? I've looked at the walk through to make sure I didn't miss a step.
This is almost certainly a bug that's specific to the iPad version of the game. I think you should contact tech support to let them know. The more info they have, the quicker they can solve the problem.

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by 49evelyn6 on May 6, 13 10:01 AM
I have arrived at the island, Now where is the wedding ring?

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 6, 13 1:44 PM
49evelyn6 wrote:I have arrived at the island, Now where is the wedding ring?
The wedding ring is on the bed after you blow up momma and do the morphing objects scene in the bedroom.

 
ladyDeehi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by ladyDeehi on May 20, 13 5:29 AM
I need help before I give up in frustration. I am in the asylum, with the rotating security keypad. I've down the rope and up the ladder 3 times, each time returning with a new security code. It never seems to be the right code, or else I am not getting back fast enough. But I can't get there faster. There's no skip option either. Any tips out there? P.S. it is the iPad version

Edited on 05/20/2013 at 5:31:13 AM PST


 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 20, 13 3:01 PM
ladyDeehi wrote:I need help before I give up in frustration. I am in the asylum, with the rotating security keypad. I've down the rope and up the ladder 3 times, each time returning with a new security code. It never seems to be the right code, or else I am not getting back fast enough. But I can't get there faster. There's no skip option either. Any tips out there? P.S. it is the iPad version
The security codes change every 60 seconds, so to give yourself as much time as possible to get back to the doors with the correct code, wait at the top of the ladder until you see the code change, then remember the new code and run back to the door. Look at the colored dial on the door to see how much time you have left to enter the code. If the dial moves back from red to green at the top it means the code just changed again.

Also note that the code at the top of the ladder is only for the left door. The code for the right door is on one of the monitors in the security room downstairs. There's one monitor you can zoom in on. It shows the nurse in the hospital, but there's a red button you can use to change channels until you find one with a code. As with the other one, it changes every 60 seconds, so wait until you see it change before going back to the doors.

 
ladyDeehi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by ladyDeehi on May 20, 13 5:33 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for such a detailed response. I hope I can do it. It sounds complicated. I may have been clicking on the wrong door, as well. Why isn't there just a skip button? ~sigh~

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by barkingcow on May 27, 13 10:43 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:
dmccarty wrote:Yes, first light comes on then with each move another light comes on until the last one - that does not turn on it all go out.
That sounds like you are entering the wrong code. Go back to the tomb stone and check your numbers again.

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by barkingcow on May 27, 13 10:49 PM
barkingcow wrote:
SeverineSnape wrote:
dmccarty wrote:Yes, first light comes on then with each move another light comes on until the last one - that does not turn on it all go out.
That sounds like you are entering the wrong code. Go back to the tomb stone and check your numbers again.


There is only 4 arrows,when I get to the 5th they go out. I've tried everything including the random code with 5 arrows and that didn't work. I've been back and fourth from edmond last to the lighthouse what is the 5th arrow?!! so I can enter the #'s from the grave?

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 28, 13 1:03 AM
You only need 4 arrows. Click the right arrow when it says 1, down for 2, left for 3 and up for 4. So if, for example, your code is 22314, click D, D, L, R, U (but your code will be different).

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by trkgrl on Jun 29, 13 1:35 PM
breteve wrote:Hi everyone! Im trying to get the code to go into the maternity ward at the front desk i for shure mised something!! help please?


Take the heighth numbers from the morgue bodies to the eye chart. If the height was 6'2", go to the eye chart line with the 6' number on the right side, then from left to right, count 2 letters, that is the first letter of the code for the reception nurse. There were five bodies in the morgue, so a five letter code for the nurse. That will get you into the maternity ward.

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by trkgrl on Jun 29, 13 2:10 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:You still need to do the card in the top right. You need to click on the letters behind the spades in alphabetical order, but the card flips over and you get the mirror image each time you click. Find out where the letters are and click on them E, G, I, J, L, N, O, Q.

You should then have obtained three numbers: a red 9, green 3 and blue 5. Move the contraption with the buttons and arms at the top to move the rulers and chains until the red circle is over a 9, the green one over a 3 and blue one over a 5. This is quite precise, the numbers have to be right in the middle of the circle.


I could not figure out the rulers or the coin. Where does the #5 come from? Nothing happened when I pulled down the drawer with the coin. I must have missed something.

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by trkgrl on Jun 29, 13 3:23 PM
Petie76 wrote:Oh my lord this game is temperamental!! I am trying to get into the maternity ward, I have my code word but it is only allowing me to input 2 letters.... The last 3 wont change! What am I doing wrong, help please![/quot

You must still have a puzzle to complete.

 
kjfa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by kjfa on Jul 28, 13 11:37 AM
love the game but must have done something wrong...did things out order? I can't find the 4th V and I've used the pick in the entrance to the tunnel where the boat is but don't have the yellow handle. Any ideas??

Edited on 07/28/2013 at 12:22:40 PM PST


 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 28, 13 1:23 PM
kjfa wrote:love the game but must have done something wrong...did things out order? I can't find the 4th V and I've used the pick in the entrance to the tunnel where the boat is but don't have the yellow handle. Any ideas??
Do you mean you can't use the pick where the boat is? If so, go back to the asylum and go to the office. Pull the candlestick on the mantelpiece and look through the new window. Make sure to click on the picture showing the location of the yellow handle. You should then be able to use the pick and find the handle and the V.

Note, though, that there are only three Vs to find, not four.

 
kjfa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by kjfa on Aug 3, 13 11:06 AM
I just recenly started back up with this game...hadn't played in months. There is a pile of rocks at the entrance to the boat, so I am assuming that I used the pick there previously. I have three V's in place in the gadget .....
I just don't have the yellow handle.

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 3, 13 3:24 PM
kjfa wrote:I just recenly started back up with this game...hadn't played in months. There is a pile of rocks at the entrance to the boat, so I am assuming that I used the pick there previously. I have three V's in place in the gadget .....
I just don't have the yellow handle.
Although you only need to find 3 V keys, there should still be 4 V keys in the gadget as one is already there. If you don't have 4 keys in the gadget and you don't have the yellow handle, go back to the office in the asylum and pull the candlestick on the mantelpiece to find the picture showing the location of the handle, then go back to the rubble.

 

Other games for mac similar to Ravenhearst games

[Post New]by nan_moore on Aug 19, 13 8:15 AM
I am looking for games similar to the Ravenhearst series to play. I am on a Mac running OS 10.8.3 mountain lion.

I can't play the the first ravenhearst game with this OS but I played the 2 after that - return and escape. I really like these games so I played Shadow Lake and Dire Grove - fun but not as good as the ravenhearst games.

Can anyone recommend any games that are similar to Ravenhearst. I can't play Madame Fate or the 13th Skull because my OS is too advanced - they won't load.

I tried a few other games:
Fear for Sale - Nightmare Cinema
Mystery Trackers - The 4 Aces

didn't really like these that much.

 
 
 
 
Go to: