tracyestes
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Post any Spooky Mall technical issues here only

[Post New]by tracyestes on Mar 20, 12 2:28 PM
I have never played a game offered by Big Fish with so many bugs. It seems that they just never stop. You can't enjoy this game because you have to keep shutting the game down and restarting. This is ridiculous

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Terrible!

[Post New]by majicbird on Mar 20, 12 5:50 PM
Fix the game already!!! Refunds or free games should be given to anyone who bought this game!

[Post New]by Mentira on Mar 21, 12 7:43 AM
Jody29 wrote:Level 20 old man freezes. Can't finish level.
What the heck am I paying monthly and can't
play the damn game!

Same here. I tried everything, played for 10 times. I tried leaving it empty, hoping he'll get mad and leave. My help guy always comes and fills it which makes him freeze. I tried filling it right after the woman before him, but I'm too slow so I freeze him. Tried leaving it. 10 minutes later, my staff is sleeping, but he's still there.

otineke
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by otineke on Mar 21, 12 3:02 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hi fishies,

I'm afraid we don't have any updates yet for the freezing issues that have been reported, but please be assured that we are still working on getting these resolved.

In the meantime, here's how one player got past the Butcher's Shop in Level 20:

I did find a way to get out of level 20, in the Butcher's Shop. Don't purchase the "automatic help system" for the chicken. I replayed the game, and didn't purchase that, and got through it.

Thank you all for your continued patience, and we'll be sure to let you know if we receive any updates.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

otineke
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by otineke on Mar 21, 12 3:06 PM
i post a solution long ago to get out of level 20, dont let the stockboy refil the chicken and let the girl keep clicking on the informatieboard, that way the stockboy cant refil and the old man's time is ticking of until he walk away...dont click on the old man but on the board next to the chickenfridge....

you cant finish in excellence but at least your out of there...

but thats not the way a game supposed to be when you sell it.

[Post New]by ching888 on Mar 22, 12 12:07 AM
I did went to your help pages and follow the instruction that delete the game and re-install again but I got the same problem, always stuck on the bakery shop on level 11. I hope whoever did this game will update it or solve the problem. Thanks.

[Post New]by floridagirl1026 on Mar 22, 12 3:28 PM
I am having the same issue with level 20 in butchers shop. I hope that BF fixes this soon.

Talon95
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Talon95 on Mar 23, 12 11:21 AM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?

Same problem - hope it's being addressed!

dcsouth
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by dcsouth on Mar 23, 12 2:38 PM
Same glitch as PB2010. Glitch in Butcher's MArket Level 20. Man gets '?' at chicken counter and it doesn't go away. Game level won't end.

[Post New]by Pollykat on Mar 23, 12 8:07 PM
When will a fix be issued for this game?

muen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by muen on Mar 24, 12 3:32 PM
I would highly recommend no one buying this game. It is so full of gliches it is impossible to play. The game freezes, customers just stand there doing nothing which ends the level, technical access problems constantly pop up kicking you off the game. I have restarted this game so many times it is ridiculous. I am requesting a refund.

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Mar 25, 12 12:31 AM
It isn't just level 20 I am now in the bakery and can't get past a certain level because the girl just sits there wanting bananas that are already full and get this her timer doesn't even go down!!!!

HEY BIG FISH DO YA GET IT YET!?!?!
Why isn't big fish commenting on this yet?
Why isn't big fish fixing this yet?? telling us to go to another website, reinstall (doesn't work) or go out then come back in (also doesn't work) are NOT solutions. get it together or you are losing me as a customer!!! (and several others!)

[Post New]by Manderella on Mar 25, 12 1:51 PM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

I'm having the same issue. I already purchased the game and was curious if anybody knew anything about getting a refund if the game is no good.
The problem seems to have been going on for a while so you think they would have figured out a way to resolve it by now. I'm frustrated. :/

Amari
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Amari on Mar 25, 12 6:49 PM

yes me too, level 20 butcher, man at the end of the level just stays there with the question mark for me too.

[Post New]by haddock71 on Mar 25, 12 7:10 PM
EWK24 wrote:Just happened to me too. Level 20- butcher shop.

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Mar 26, 12 5:28 AM
I got a refund for this game with no hassle.

I like the game and might repurchase it if they do bring it back (I see it's been removed from the site now), but I think they did the right thing by removing such a buggy offering.

It's hard to believe any beta testing happened on this game.

[Post New]by FlintyMoon on Mar 26, 12 10:47 PM
I've gotten the frozen people and total game freeze where I have to reboot my computer. Is there still no fix for this?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 27, 12 2:32 AM
Hi everyone,

We are still communicating with the developer of this game in the hopes of obtaining a new version for this game.

Meanwhile, I can confirm the game has been removed from the website for the time being.

We thank you for your patience and if we have any news for you, we'll be sure to let you know.

As always, please don't hesitate getting in touch with our Customer Support team for any questions, refund requests or technical assistance.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Mar 29, 12 9:09 AM
According to **** the developer, they are working on a fix, but said it would take time.

[Post New]by Pjscorp101 on Mar 29, 12 10:38 AM
My game is completely freezing every time Cleopatra walks out of the bakery, after she's paid. I have to 'illegally' shut down my computer because the frozen game does not allow my mouse to move and con/alt/dlete doesn't work.

Go to: