Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child

Re:Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child

[Post New]by tony86 on Aug 17, 10 11:12 AM
jhazydaz wrote:I've found 6 of 8 stones and I'm stuck.
I Cant find the secret passage near the nexus, can you help. cheers tony.

[Post New]by gameglutens on Oct 16, 10 8:59 AM
nessers4829 wrote:Love this game.I am stuck in nexus.How do I arrange gems?Don't know how to get back to sewing room to sew scarecrows dress.Help.
Have fun,this is a Hoot!

Tymbr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Tymbr on Jan 11, 11 3:38 PM
shariann wrote:I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE MAZE TO SET UP TEA TABLE . HELP

Tymbr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Tymbr on Jan 11, 11 4:34 PM
Tymbr wrote:
shariann wrote:I CAN'T FIND THE THIRD CUP/SAUCER FOR THE TEA SET. IS THERE A THIRD ROOM ?? (SEEING AS I HAVE A CANDLE THAT DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK ANYWHERE ELSE) CANNOT FIND THE THIRD ROOM --- ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

wb120b7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by wb120b7 on Feb 5, 11 10:54 AM
chicko11 wrote:Cant 'find a hat for the scarecrow

Couldn't find any response to this and I'm having the same problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Feb 18, 11 5:06 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 how difficult is this game because it sounds a bit hard. Also do you have to have played the first 2 Dream Chronicles games before you play this one?

[Post New]by iamre999 on Mar 7, 11 2:04 PM
I am having the same problem. Has anyone figured this out?

Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child

[Post New]by everwalt on Mar 29, 11 1:24 PM
tix48 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone here know That I just tested this game over at playfirst and its really good. I didnt play the first two in this series But this one was real good and I am sure for everyone that played the first and second one I am sure you will love this one I just cant compare as I didnt play the other ones. This game ran real smooth decent music and not a lot of talking. Some of the gems you have to find are kinda small but outside of that I cant find much to complain about at least for as far as I got in the game. I played for almost the full hour. I like this kind of game that you have to find things and use them in the game! just wanted to give you all a heads up if you didnt already know about this game. Not sure yet when it will be out.

Go to: