bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 23, 13 8:11 AM
Hi folks,

If your game is not performing as it should or you are missing items, please get in touch with Tech Support Team so we can provide the support you need.

We can offer basic troubleshooting via the forums but in for the issues reported here, it may be best to get some dedicated assistance.

Thank you for working with us and hoping each of your issues are resolved soon!

bfgBaikal

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 31, 13 7:55 AM
Playing this morning, working to build up my suppy of miscellaneous items to complete quests.

I collected at least 2, maybe 3 spools of wire. I made note of it because they are hard to get and are useful with some of the super floaters awards.

Later, when checking on the collections that I had completed, I noticed that I have 0 (zero) and I have not completed any collections nor floater quests that require them.

Now I'm wondering if I've been cheated out of other items.

[Post New]by shelleyplew on Sep 2, 13 5:53 PM
On the 4 out of 10 quest of the old vulture, I have defeated it two times with having to spend some diamonds on accomplishing this and it does not acknowledge , and go to the fifth quest. Any help?

cthomas451
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by cthomas451 on Sep 11, 13 10:00 AM
having problems with the handcuffs and the lighter showing in the respective search places. Only way i have found to collect these is from the rewards crate that shows every 3 hours. I also have a problem with the ghost pirate appearing after the quest requiring it . before hand i could banish ghost 20-30 times to see the ghost pirate. now since quest i have banished over 100 times and no pirate ghost.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 11, 13 12:58 PM
Hello cthomas451, shelleyplew, and judy1689,

For game-play tech issues like these, the best option would be to get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They are better able to offer more specific instructions to help sort through these issues.

To reach them, just click on the blue Help link on the top right-hand side of your page and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

I hope your issues are resolved quickly!

bfgDeveron

Cathy_T
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Floating avatars - some not appearing

[Post New]by Cathy_T on Sep 13, 13 6:53 AM
Some of my floating avatars have stopped appearing. The Fence used to pop up all the time since I banish a lot of Criminals to get gift boxes. Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks (during which time I've probably banished a couple of hundred criminals!). Likewise the Golden Dragon, although I've only ever had it about 3 times.

I now have a quest to make the Shaman appear and I've banished the required number of Hunters (20 for the quest, and I've done that many again easily) but he hasn't popped up yet.

The others, Pirate Ghost, Cook, Alien Engineer, etc are still appearing.

I had the Error 900 message and I've done the re-install for that.

I've also had a lot of the issues that others have described - corrupted files requiring a start-over (from level 40-something), locations getting "stuck" and not completing, and items disappearing from collections - most recently the UFO scout and the Sneakers.

There still seem to be a lot of unfixed bugs here!

Any ideas for the absent floaters issue please? Thanks!

I tried the Help section but it says due to high demand the live chat there is closed.

sayakan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sayakan on Sep 13, 13 2:16 PM

The game is very sow and unstable now.Having lag again.
Just hoping to have another update.

[Post New]by queenani on Sep 14, 13 9:19 AM
I seem to have run out of quests? Love this game.

Cathy_T
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Error 900 reinstall more problems

[Post New]by Cathy_T on Sep 15, 13 7:31 AM
Now my Big Fish Games Manager doesn't appear at all! I wanted to re-install a different game from my purchase history and I can't get that to happen either. What's going on, Big Fish? Is there some serious technical issue this weekend? Is the server undergoing some maintenance or something?

I'm going to try reinstalling the Games Manager again, but apart from that, I'm stumped!

And the Shaman still hasn't popped up, although I've continued banishing hunters just in case. Way past 60 now. Definitely a problem!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Sep 16, 13 6:33 PM
Mouse wouldn't pick up anything in the Temple so I had to exit out and lose some energy points. It worked when I reentered it.

Also, I have the task of banishing 18 yogis and accumulating 4 gift boxes. Had 16 carpets in stock so I thought that would be a cinch. The game hasn't registering that I banned any of them even though I only have 5 carpets left. That's 11 swaps missing.

At the same time, I have a quest to get rid of pirates and trade with the cook. Again, the barters with the pirate weren't registering and I spent a lot of money trading with them and even took care of the cook but the game didn't tally or recognize my transactions.

What's going on .... again?

cthomas451
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by cthomas451 on Sep 17, 13 11:40 AM
After waiting over a week for a responce all it asked is how I payed for the game . Really!!! This is a free game . no mention of my problem or how to solve it. bfg's tech support is a joke.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 18, 13 4:46 PM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues in your games.

We're limited with the support we can offer over the forums, but one of our TechSupport Reps would be happy to offer specific advice based on your systems. To reach them, please click on the blue Help link on the top right-hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us.'

cthomas451, I see that you've recently been in contact with a Rep and I'm hopeful they'll be able to resolve your issue quickly!

Thanks everyone!

bfgDeveron

cthomas451
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by cthomas451 on Sep 20, 13 7:25 PM
So I just finished with tech support and found that most of the problems portrayed on this chat and my own will be fixed in the next update. Time and date of the update was not revealed to me . good luck to you all hang in there help is coming soon

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Sep 22, 13 4:45 PM
In another thread fulopivett said:
fulopivett wrote:Hi, I'm on level 81 and have one quest left, which is to banish a ghost pirate. Once it came and I killed it, but then due to a bug suddenly the game did a "reverse" like nothing happened and showed the quest incomplete, while all the coins and all other items I used in the previous half an hour didn't come back. And the worst thing is - the ghost pirate never appeared again, although I banished at least 100 ghosts... Can you please fix this bug shortly? I would love to see what's next. Thanks

This is exactly the problem I am having. I would like to know if I should just stop bartering with the pirate until the update is available.

[Post New]by Issimagriss on Sep 29, 13 6:18 AM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues in your games.

We're limited with the support we can offer over the forums, but one of our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">TechSupport Reps</a> would be happy to offer specific advice based on your systems. To reach them, please click on the blue <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home">Help</a> link on the top right-hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us.'

cthomas451, I see that you've recently been in contact with a Rep and I'm hopeful they'll be able to resolve your issue quickly!

Thanks everyone!

bfgDeveron

Hi bfgDeveron

I emailed Tech Support the other day and have yet to hear back from them.

My game has been frozen for a couple of days now. Any assistance you can give would be appreciated. I was quite enjoying this game.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 29, 13 4:15 PM
Hi Issimagriss,

Since troubleshooting those kinds of errors does require more information, our Tech Support Team is set up to troubleshoot that a bit better than we are here in the forums. It can sometimes take a day or two to get a reply, but they'll be happy to do their best to get that fixed for you.

bfgSeine

jphoward
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jphoward on Oct 2, 13 12:50 PM
The Secret of an old Pirate says to banish ghosts to make the pirate ghost appear. I have banished ghosts for over a week and still have not seen the pirate ghost. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game at least 4 times now but that does not resolve the problem. What should I do?

Lisaiggy
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Lisaiggy on Oct 3, 13 12:15 PM
missjaida11 wrote:I have been playing tis game since the begining & have had this problem off & on forever. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game but it just happens off & on. I know this is frustrateing. But haven't found a fix. I have been trying to get the problems fixed through their site for months. Now they tell me 2000 xp doesn't any longer work with this game. I am so mad as I have spent so much money on this game. I am stuck on level 132 Can't go any farther because it won't give the floaters I need I wasted about 600.0000 in coins & three thousand in diamonds. to be told there was nothing I could do but get windows 7, so if i do anything I will lose everything. I myself like alot of others aren' buying from the bank or the diamonds. till they do something to fix these problem. that we are all haveing. All of us are so mad & frusterated with this game. Wish I could help you more. Good luck & happy gameing.

The above quote was from "Character contacts not being added" Thread

My question is is what missjaida11 saying correct that to make found work correctly you must have windows 7?

Any help would be appreciated..

evetruth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by evetruth on Oct 3, 13 12:43 PM
The game , "Found A Hidden Object Adventure Free To Play" is running in slow motion and the screen turns white. I can see the names for each location and the floaters but I can't see the area where the locations are. Please don't tell me to uninstall and reinstall because I've tried that.

[Post New]by Wandakal1 on Oct 4, 13 1:42 PM
The Banish 30 Lemuts count got stuck on 16 the first day of play, it did pick up again the next day (today 10/4/13) but I should have completed this task yesterday, I was banishing lemuts like crazy!

Go to: