Re:Welcome to Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery

[Post New]by Rebel91073 on Aug 21, 15 8:49 AM
I have been playing a short time and I am wondering if there is a edit button for editing my manor all at once.

[Post New]by LINDA3269 on Aug 29, 15 1:55 PM
Can someone tell me what they mean by get a 6 alphabetical bonus?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 31, 15 5:30 AM
LINDA3269 wrote:Can someone tell me what they mean by get a 6 alphabetical bonus?

Hi, it would be better if you start a new thread below or post in a thread with a similar subject, if any. Questions posted in these pinkish threads at the top usually go unnoticed.

A 6 alphabetical bonus means that 6 of the items you find must be in alphabetical order. More info on bonus groups can be found in the List of Categorical Bonus Groupings thread under the Useful Links for Dark Manor stickied thread below.

Here's the link to that page (you'll have to copy-paste):

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/263107.page

Also, Dark Manor 101 Is a very helpful guide to the game and can also be found under Helpful Links.

Edited on 08/31/2015 at 5:37:11 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery - iOS forum

[Post New]by peg1234 on Feb 7, 16 8:12 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi CBpuzzler

Welcome to the Pond!

You gain access to the Green House and the Carnival of Fear scenes once you expand and open the plots in your Manor grounds that contain these features, you should see them half hidden in two separate plots.

To expand, you need to pay by gold or silver. The gold is a relatively small sum and will make the area immediately accessible to you. You need to pay a comparatively larger amount of silver and wait a set amount of time before you can 'Summon' the area and start building on it.

To start this process, just lick on patch of land which is adjacent to one that you have already open and pay the fee, it is as simple as that!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by tinytown50 on Jul 20, 16 8:06 AM
can not sign in to my fb please help ty

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 20, 16 11:23 AM
tinytown50 wrote:can not sign in to my fb please help ty

There was an issue with Facebook but I don't know if it has been resolved or not. Perhaps you should send a ticket to customer support. There's a link at the bottom of the page. Then click on "Show More Answers" and then on "Contact Us" (top right).

NOTE: Edited to correct the above steps, as I found out that the customer support layout has changed.

Edited on 07/21/2016 at 5:31:13 AM PST

[Post New]by LINDA3269 on Sep 24, 16 10:25 PM
I just bought land and it want let me open my treasure chest.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 25, 16 4:46 AM
LINDA3269 wrote:I just bought land and it want let me open my treasure chest.

Is it the corner plot to the left? If yes, you should contact customer support (link at the bottom of this page) because it looks like the particular plot may be problematic. Most of us have bought with silver so we haven't summoned yet, but those who have are reporting problems.

[Post New]by kprsmom on Dec 25, 16 2:18 PM
When I had my first manor you had a Santa Jack-in-the box. Where'd it go? Also, it be cool to have Santa and Snowman walkers.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 26, 16 11:24 AM
kprsmom wrote:When I had my first manor you had a Santa Jack-in-the box. Where'd it go? Also, it be cool to have Santa and Snowman walkers.

Seems you've been gone a long time. The Santa in the Box has returned to the store. It is under Enigmas and costs 100 gold, as before. Regarding your other suggestions about introducing a Santa and a Snowman walker, please note that since September 2015 the game is no longer being updated with new content.

[Post New]by kprsmom on Jan 1, 17 4:38 PM
I haven't been gone at all. I have 3 mansions going. I just went back into the game, and it doesn't show on any of mansions Enigmas. Such a shame that the game isn't being updated with new content.

btroi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by btroi on Apr 1, 17 10:53 PM
I have a friend who is also playing this game. how do I get to add her specifically as a friend? I don't know any of the peope that the game suggests and would like to be able to share gifts with my real friend.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 2, 17 10:43 AM
btroi wrote:I have a friend who is also playing this game. how do I get to add her specifically as a friend? I don't know any of the peope that the game suggests and would like to be able to share gifts with my real friend.

Simple: You must arrange to be playing at the same time with your friend. You then start checking your invite list, which you have to refresh frequently. The invite list is refreshed every time you cause the game to refresh its data, ie by playing a HOS, visiting a friend or the slot machine, as well as by simply exiting and reentering your manor. Sooner or later you will appear on each other's lists, even immediately after you start playing concurrently! In fact, this is also the way to link your own manors if you have more than one.

However, you will not get very far by having only one friend and I sudggest you also send your daily quota of 5 invites, and that you post your details on the DM INDEX thread, which I am going to bring to the top for you to find. Just follow the previous examples. You can also look in that thread and find forum members willing to accept invites and send gifts.

Edited on 04/02/2017 at 10:46:11 AM PST

btroi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by btroi on Apr 2, 17 2:06 PM
Thanks!

[Post New]by Pebblewood on Apr 12, 17 6:37 AM
How can I open the land on far right of my iPad screen? The land flashes on and off but icon for money or gold is too far over and doesn't show up

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 12, 17 8:45 AM
Pebblewood wrote:How can I open the land on far right of my iPad screen? The land flashes on and off but icon for money or gold is too far over and doesn't show up

I think you can't open it on mobile. See the thread called "Land" below.

[Post New]by Pebblewood on Apr 13, 17 7:30 AM
Thanks eli173

[Post New]by Dustyroads7 on Apr 19, 17 12:17 PM
It has been more than two days, and I still can't access my three manor's. I had more than one hundred gold on 2 games and over 200 on the other one. I started another one, to feed my addiction. Any help would be appreciated!

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 19, 17 2:21 PM
Dustyroads7 wrote:It has been more than two days, and I still can't access my three manor's. I had more than one hundred gold on 2 games and over 200 on the other one. I started another one, to feed my addiction. Any help would be appreciated!

You must write to customer support and ask for help. The link is at the bottom of this page.They will probably be able to return your manors. Give them the full name of each manor and your manor IDs.

[Post New]by Dustyroads7 on Apr 20, 17 9:27 AM
I did that...still haven't heard a word!
Thanks

Go to: