Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by maggames on Nov 22, 13 11:36 AM
I have having issues with competitions. When competition is over it never goes back to to prize page, just continues to circle on screen. This is not on facebook, usually there the competitions finish.

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Nov 22, 13 2:36 PM
There are still problems also with 2 person duels. Won a few today and got the white whirl instead of my points/prizes. Very disappointing. Competition duels are even worse.
Also, Guild chat is down still.

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Nov 24, 13 7:52 AM
The game is freezing quite a bit the last couple of days especially in the mazes.

[Post New]by orangpeel757 on Nov 24, 13 10:44 AM
Isida_ wrote:
attibrde wrote:Competitions with 2 players seem to work, but with 4 players they always hang when it comes to distribution of prizes. Really quite annoying cause I came in second twice.

Please fix this soon. Competitions are fun.

Thanks
Atti

The same for me

I have the same problem

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Nov 24, 13 11:07 AM
Please, please fix the glitch in the dueling and competitions. I just fought a long, hard and expensive battle. It froze at the end. I already know that I won but the freezing keeps us from getting our winnings or points. Since these battles are crucial to our completing some of the quests this is not acceptable. Either do away with the quests that require us to battle or fix the battles! Especially since the games other glitch doesn't recognize that some of these items have already been assembled and requires us to do it again!! Thank you for your attention to this matter.

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Nov 24, 13 1:22 PM
I am with you Gypsy Queen. Both kinds of duels froze when I won today. Used a lot of my precious potions all for naught. Fix it or lose it!

talamasca2k1
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by talamasca2k1 on Nov 24, 13 4:40 PM
I've been having troubles just signing on the last two days...?! I get to the start page, but it freezes while I'm helping dragons. I don't get the payments, and have to reboot. I've done this 3 times now just today. What gives?

[Post New]by Xanthorrhoea on Nov 24, 13 7:09 PM
I've been having the same problem with the battles in competition mode. Won a couple, come second in a couple and when it comes to the end the game freezes and all you get is the whirl. When you manage to log back on(takes a while to do that also) all the points etc. of the previous battles are not recognised on the daily battles score and of course no prizes(however the pearls and gadgets that were used are of course not replenished). I guess I'll just have to wait until this new glitch is fixed before doing any more battles. Dont want to throw any more pearls away and you cant search in ROM when its frozen.

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Nov 25, 13 10:37 AM
Hope springs eternal so I tried a 2 person duel this afternoon. Used 6 potions on this to win and the screen went dark. No points, no prizes. no return of potions or red marbles. Have not tried competition today and will not. Fix it and TELL US WHEN IT IS FIXED instead of wasting our precious resources.

HeroKann
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by HeroKann on Nov 25, 13 11:33 AM
orangpeel757 wrote:
Isida_ wrote:
attibrde wrote:Competitions with 2 players seem to work, but with 4 players they always hang when it comes to distribution of prizes. Really quite annoying cause I came in second twice.

Please fix this soon. Competitions are fun.

Thanks
Atti

The same for me

I have the same problem

I have same issue Please fix it!

bluejeans1861
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bluejeans1861 on Nov 25, 13 12:31 PM
i cannot get onto the game. I am on internet explorer. it will only load to 89% and then is stuck. This has been going on since Friday. I sent an email Friday and all I got back today was a reply about poker & bingo.

elena517
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by elena517 on Nov 25, 13 1:32 PM
bluejeans1861 wrote:i cannot get onto the game. I am on internet explorer. it will only load to 89% and then is stuck. This has been going on since Friday. I sent an email Friday and all I got back today was a reply about poker & bingo.

You could try playing with another browser or through the BigFish game manager.
I usually use the game manager and the game loads a little faster

[Post New]by Robkh13 on Nov 27, 13 11:52 AM
I like others have been having alot of trouble with competitions. It seems when I lose it's fine, when I am lucky enough to get second it just freezes and I am not receiving any rewards. It's becoming very discouraging.

dolfinn
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dolfinn on Nov 27, 13 12:49 PM
Freeze on completion of expedition that I organised resulted in no rewards.
Regular freezes have resulted in loss of energy or rewards, it is now beyond frustrating.

[Post New]by jennyrobotz on Nov 27, 13 1:40 PM
Just to add to the above:
Regular freezes cause loss of awards & energy.
Competition mode REGULARLY freezes, Usually at the end. The competitions also have a time lapse upon clicking on an object, where the magnifying glass disappears before registering the click & then reappears. This usually results in a net loss of 1-3 seconds per click.

ADDED: Competitions also hang when loading, after paying the price of entry.

Edited on 11/27/2013 at 1:47:28 PM PST

kmweber82
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kmweber82 on Nov 27, 13 4:06 PM
When I am in a completion with 4 people at the and of the match I seem to get stuck and it will not go to the rank screen. I have to refresh the page and lose anything I may have won. Is there a reason for this?

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Nov 27, 13 6:00 PM
I was feeding an expedition dragon twice today, when the amount I added did not add on to the amount on the screen. This is really totally unacceptable with all the other game glitches currently in play. Fix it!!!

[Post New]by JagCat60 on Nov 27, 13 6:12 PM
I agree with most of these recent posts. These incessant server errors and freezing are beyond frustating... and costly!

[Post New]by Scupper on Nov 28, 13 3:09 PM
Grrrr...I am now relaoding the game for the 13th time...and haven't gifted, answered my mail, or even feed my dragons yet. Double grrrr!

I've lost all the feeding bonuses that one gets from the runes page, not a biggy but annoying.

I'm wondering if my level (57) has anything to do with it, as I have a lot of quests/items to find, or maybe its just turkey day, and everyone has more spare time. ~shrugs~

As noted in previous post, not expecting a fix, just lodging my name to the complaints list. Very frustrating and slightly dissapointing.

smartinp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by smartinp on Nov 29, 13 9:09 AM
I cannot login the game since yesterday! The message

404 Not Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx/1.2.6 (Ubuntu)

appears all the time. Does anyone have the same problem?

Go to: