Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jun 25, 14 8:36 PM
I gather we had the update that was scheduled for June 19th' so why do I keep getting the statement that the Keeper of the Castle will talk to me after the update. I am unable to go any further and stuck on level 27 because of it. What's going on!

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 8:36:59 PM PST

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jun 26, 14 1:36 PM
McCoy3 wrote:
Mcoll57 wrote:Have just updated the game,on level 27 I am sent to the keeper of the castle,but it tells me it is not available until the update!!!??? Cannot go any further in the game.

Mcoll,
This is where the game ends until the next update. Welcome to the forum. Happy Gaming!

If this is where it ends until the next update how are there people on my friends list that are levels above me?

[Post New]by crippledog on Jun 26, 14 4:28 PM
I am having the same problem and it is very frustrating. they say there is a new update but I have not seen it on my pc yeyt

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jun 26, 14 6:11 PM
We'll I have spent the time I can't move forward into collecting items that I will need for crafting and earning coins to help in the horrendous cost it's now costing. I shutter to think how much it's going to cost to open the next area up. ... Sigh - wish I weren't hooked on this

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 6:11:55 PM PST

[Post New]by YoNeoMama on Jun 27, 14 8:47 PM
New IOS update hangs on upper scene of second area in Town.

Since I updated today, when I try the upper scene of the second area of the town, above the doorway that goes to the inside of the building (that is the third area do the town, not the castle), the gam hangs on that puzzle scene, with no objects to find and no list of the objects that I should search for.

The only way to get out of it is to close the game and open/play at least 5 other games or apps befor coming back to Midnight Castle. If you go back to the game too soon, you will still be hung and the game won't play.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Scotmom on Jun 28, 14 3:36 PM
I am stuck on level 9' even tho. I have been told that I have advanced to a higher level several times. I keep playing but accomplishing nothing.

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jun 28, 14 9:43 PM
I like the new seaches but don't like that they keep sparkling after you do them. I am also getting very frustrated with the glitch in the ancient park It usually take three try to get in but sometimes more. Everything is moving so slowly I don't know how much longer I will continue. They really need to fixes these things, and the items that you "could" get in the areas of chance that you NEVER get should either be removed or received!

Edited on 06/28/2014 at 9:43:55 PM PST

iOS / PC

[Post New]by Dutchess_21 on Jun 29, 14 11:39 PM
First a compliment from Holland! I love the game , it is really addicting but such great fun.

Although I encountered also a few problems in the past (gifts who were not sent but taken of the inventory and no vouchers, flowers who did not pay out, pets frozen on my final quest, frozen scenes, no internet connenction etc), I have the feeling that that is fixed by the last update. With exception of the FB connenction.

My question is: why is the Ipad not competable with the PC. Someone was going to gift me two eggs, but could not do so because she was on a PC and I play on an Ipad. And I am such a great animal lover! Oh, so sad, those empty nests

It would be usefull that when my Ipad is being used by someone else, I can play MC on my laptop. But I can not even install the game on the laptop.

But apart from that: keep up the good work. Great new graphics!!

Queeny, i164198

Apologies for my English, but I bet that it is better than your Dutch (hihi)
We even football pretty good!

[Post New]by Stadsmeisje on Jun 30, 14 6:48 AM
Hi, first time playing a game like this. Its fun, but what really bugs me, it seems i am stuck for ever on level 8. Where is that last key? Somebody can help me out please?
My ID: i169127.

New update shortly ??

[Post New]by Dutchess_21 on Jul 1, 14 2:09 PM
Another question from sunny Holland.
I am at level 29 and I am now stuck in a loop.
To go any further I have to visit Henry the archeologist. But his instructions are to wait for the next update. Is there again shortly an update due ?
For the time being I 'll be playing the HOG's and collect items and money.
And wait in anticipation !

Patsy140
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Patsy140 on Jul 1, 14 2:30 PM
Having finally crafted the piggy I sent him out twice and both times he rewarded me with a gold chest. However the counter is still on 5 and it should be 7.

[Post New]by Cece0802 on Jul 2, 14 1:12 AM
Updated and all WAS going well...seems like I'm still having the same issues with going into a scene and only being able to see the background art but nothing else is showing and having to come out of the game completely and in a few cases...having to de-install and re-install the game just to get it going again. SOOO FRUSTRATING ARGHHH

JPCox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by JPCox on Jul 2, 14 10:20 AM
My social page is super slow. I have an iPad, over 400 friends and over 1000 invites. Could those numbers be the problem? Also, it would be GREAT if you could scroll you friend wish list. Thanx for any insight.

[Post New]by Neaera on Jul 2, 14 12:01 PM
Lately every time I try to play the dice game I keep rolling the same numbers. I keep rolling a 1 & 2. It would be nice if I actually had a chance at winning. I think I will just skip playing even though I still need to in order to finish quests and achievements.

Please look into the issue. Thank you.

dejo_eh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dejo_eh on Jul 3, 14 7:29 AM
Starting yesterday, the game is crashing all over the place on my iPad 2. I can't look at my achievements, I can't spin the fortune wheel, and I especially can't visit Obe_ron to finish my latest quest. Quality control seems to be diminishing lately.

P.S. Why does this forum turn Obe_ron (minus the underscore) into asterisks?

Edited on 07/03/2014 at 7:30:52 AM PST

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jul 3, 14 9:18 AM
Do we know how long this latest update will take? Can't move forward until it happens. The last one took 4 days

[Post New]by clickittycat on Jul 3, 14 9:37 AM
Mirror Lake: both h/o scenes have the same intermittent issue - when attempting to enter either scene, sometimes there is no item list and no visible usual items. Also, no back button, no exit button, no pause button - just the basic scene. The only option is to "X" out of the game altogether. Please help. I am on a Windows 7 PC.
Friend Code: 283984

[Post New]by WyomingGrl on Jul 3, 14 9:43 PM
I was on level 17/18 when my iPad crashed. I had to reset it, but my midnight castle game has started from the beginning. I thought the point in connecting with Facebook would be to get your data from that. I have tried everything to get back to my level, but nothing is working. Is it lost forever?

SirMarcus
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by SirMarcus on Jul 4, 14 2:35 AM
WyomingGrl wrote:I was on level 17/18 when my iPad crashed. I had to reset it, but my midnight castle game has started from the beginning. I thought the point in connecting with Facebook would be to get your data from that. I have tried everything to get back to my level, but nothing is working. Is it lost forever?

I've had my game crash & freeze quite a few times and the only way I've found is to delete the game and download it from cloud, once that's done, I've started the game as normal and all has returned....even to the place it crashed/froze.
Good luck ?

Myndee
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Myndee on Jul 4, 14 2:17 PM
Ever since the June 26 iOS update, there are 2 HOS's that frequently come up empty (i.e., no item list). These are the broken statue in ancient park and the tree of knowledge in the mystery chamber.

I restart the game and it usually happens again. The third try usually gives me the item list.

This rarely ever happened before the update.

Go to: