BeMy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by BeMy on Feb 18, 15 2:08 AM
Like MsEm, all my progress yesterday suddenly dissapeared.
I visited the game in the morning, where all was fine. In the evening all my progress was lost, and I was back at level 1 (Think I was at lvl 47 or sth). I still have all my coins and diamonds, and when the game opens, it shows the "logged in as: xxxx".
I have tried it befordre for a short period of time (end of november), but it was fixed some how, after I got online for a couple of times.
This time I have been online all the time, and it don't solve the problem to disconnect/reconnect the internet acces.
Annoying, that I might loss my max "daily bonus" too...

Do I have to be patient, and BFG will "resolve" the problem without any further comments, or do any of you have tried sth that worked?
Do I have to contact Boom Zap? and you who have tried - does it matter to do the effort? (I've read that some of you got impatient because of the long time they take to answer).

[Post New]by airesade on Feb 18, 15 4:03 PM
I am running this game on a Toshiba Satellite C655. I only get access to internet about once a week. I have a profile and my email is registered. However, every time I log on to the game with internet access I always lose my crystals. Today it "ate" the 32 crystals I just won. Two weeks ago it "ate" 20. This is significant.

I also always lose the items I have found that are in an "Exchange" quest. For example I had enough capes to exchange capes 3 times. But when I logged on to the internet I no longer had enough for a full set. This happened to the cape set, the fabric set and the bag set.

Also my coins are never the same, sometimes when I log on I lose, and other times I gain. Today it seems to fluctuate if I just let it sit. Too bad it won't give me back my crystals.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

This started happening after the auto update in December, 2014.

Corian
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Corian on Feb 21, 15 12:46 AM
I have the same problem as MsEm and BeMy. Suddenly I'm back at lv.1 (I was 57 or so) and the very first quest from a point where I'd finished everything there was up to the completion of the map by feeding the Dark Chest. Luckily not quite, as MsEm had, but still. And like BeMy I tried everything that used to work last autumn after the update that caused so much trouble, but now it just says "already logged in with that account" and I'm back to square one (except for gold and diamonds). As far as I can see there has not been an update this time, what went wrong?

katienne
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by katienne on Feb 23, 15 2:32 PM
I have a problem on my game on my iPad. I just received a food prize for my daily bonus this morning. I went back into the game later in the day, and it has disappeared from my inventory.

bwuerthele
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bwuerthele on Mar 3, 15 9:38 PM
Got new update today - everything is lovely exceptthe game crashes when I tap on the castle.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Mar 5, 15 5:27 AM
please help!!!!
l recently purchased the Elixir (800 diamonds) to reduce the time for energy re-newel, instead of the stated 2 mins, it is taking 378min to get 1 energy point. What went wrong???? Please please help, l can no longer progress with my game

Edited on 03/05/2015 at 5:28:08 AM PST

harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by harmnone on Mar 5, 15 7:16 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:please help!!!!
l recently purchased the Elixir (800 diamonds) to reduce the time for energy re-newel, instead of the stated 2 mins, it is taking 378min to get 1 energy point. What went wrong???? Please please help, l can no longer progress with my game

Sounds like a glitch, mate. Try contacting Customer Service with your in-game name and number and a Dr. Felix report. I had a similar issue recently and the customer service team was very helpful and supportive.

Fv99
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

New Update issues

[Post New]by Fv99 on Mar 6, 15 7:18 PM
Did anyone else lose coins or items in their collections with the new update? I had almost 100,000 coins and tons of collection items and they are all gone. I have contacted support, but have not heard back yet. My level remained the same, as well as my objects in stored in the kingdom building games, but I can't play many of the new quests cause I have no coins!!
Thx!

[Post New]by erthgoddss on Mar 11, 15 11:21 AM
I have no idea how to put an update on my game. I am computer illiterate... I mean VERY illiterate... so I need someone to hold my hand and tell me how to put the update in. I have never had an issue putting updates in before, that doesn't mean anything though. Please respond when you have a moment. Thanks

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Mar 14, 15 10:37 AM
Twice now my 7th day bundle reward disappeared. Never showed in my inventory!

We really look forward to these, what's up?

[Post New]by Kitkat812 on Mar 15, 15 6:58 AM
Make sure you check the Bundles tab under your inventory. You have to then redeem the bundles and the items will appear under your food or specials or wherever they belong.

New Update issues

[Post New]by Cath2013 on Mar 15, 15 9:11 AM
Fv99 wrote:Did anyone else lose coins or items in their collections with the new update? I had almost 100,000 coins and tons of collection items and they are all gone. I have contacted support, but have not heard back yet. My level remained the same, as well as my objects in stored in the kingdom building games, but I can't play many of the new quests cause I have no coins!!
Thx!

The same goes for me. I had about 132,000 coins and I was suddenly down to 52,000 or so. Next thing I noticed was that the amount of coins was changing (going down!) even whilst I wasn't doing anything. Or when I finished a game the amount I won wasn't added but it looked like if it was diminished by the amount.

My sister who is playing on the same ipad doesn't receive the money she's earned by selling collection items.

And on top of all that the game is now totally frozen.
We have deleted it and reinstalled it but to no avail.

Please BigFish/Boomzap can you solve this quickly and return me my coins?
Until this has happened I really liked this game.

PS I have made numerous screenshots of the idiotic behavior of the coin counter.

Edited on 03/15/2015 at 9:12:29 AM PST

[Post New]by Lesquilt on Mar 18, 15 2:19 PM
Awakening Kingdoms, level 44 and 45. Game is not indicating collecting trophies found in the HOS. I had 90, next achievement is 105. I have collected to the maximum, but not indicating on my achievement list to get the reward!
Playing in IPad 5. Friend #2077980
Could you please just show I have achieved these and give me the reward?
Thanks, Les1

[Post New]by harperlax on Mar 19, 15 5:16 PM
For two weeks in a row now I haven't gotten the seventh day prize....it just never comes up, but every other day I get my coins/experience

[Post New]by Tandib3 on Mar 23, 15 4:20 PM
I've had the same problem of losing items & progress with this game since their last update. I found a tab "report bug" under the settings menu that supposedly enables players to report their problems. However, I got an email from BoomZap telling me I had to redirect my problems through Big Fish, which I did & within a week got an email from them telling me that unfortunately they could NOT refund/replace any lost items & even though I hadn't ever had anything like this happen BEFORE their update, that it was probably due to some error on my part & proceeded to give me several things to do to ensure it didn't happen again. I did EVERY SINGLE ONE of them & guess what?!?!! It still was not working correctly! So I replied that even after having followed their procedures, it still did not work & got yet another long, complicated email with more directions to try. How about you just fix the software bug you created when you fiddled with the previous version's code. Having worked in the field of software programming & even written code before, I personally know how easy it is for programmers to inadvertently mess up one part of the code while trying to fix another, so that isn't what's annoying me. What's SO frustrating is the trying to blame anything or everyone else BUT the game's software in order to get out of replacing a few simple items, coins, time, etc. that wouldn't cost the company any actual money out of their pockets. I lost A LOT of items before I caught on, but all I wanted them to replace was the 3 goblin herringbone gears I lost before leveling up from what I think took somewhere around 68 energy to play, to what would now cost me 80 energy just to regain those 3 gears I feel I was cheated out of! The only other thing I wanted replaced was only 20 of the nectar dew I'm positive I lost AFTER realizing the bug, though I lost more BEFORE I noticed it, but wasn't sure as to how much. I hope players haven't lost items or money that were acquired with actual "real" dollars spent on the game & if they did, they most certainly deserve their money back! Other than to check in for my daily bonuses, as I haven't missed one since starting the game & also to check the auctions, I've decided to not play until they release an update. However, if anyone is interested in wading through the latest email they sent to me in order to see if the instructions will ACTUALLY fix your problems I can try to forward it to you or post it here. I'll try & check back daily to see if anyone's interested in doing that, but the more of us that report the bugs to the actual company, the faster they'll try to fix it. Good luck guys & let's all hope for a speedy NEW update that hopefully DOES NOT have NEW problems! I do give both BoomZap & Big Fish credit for at least getting back to me though as I've had other games totally ignore me, after which I delete their game & make a note of why so as to NOT ever download their games again. Customers pay their bills & they need to treat them as they would any other boss & I don't know ANY employers that would put up with being ignored!

nyghtfn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nyghtfn on Mar 26, 15 6:13 PM
I have Awakening Kingdoms on my PC, I am on level 60 something. I have downloaded it onto my iphone4. I tried logging in to my acct to continue playing occasionally on my iphone4. Even though it let me log in to my acct, it still has me showing as "steward" at the beginning of the game. Can I continue my pc game progress on the iphone4? I have option of starting a new game. I am afraid to do that since it let me log in, I don't want to loose the progress on my current pc game.
I hope I have stated my question clearly enough.
Thanks for any input, in advance

Corian
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Corian on Mar 30, 15 11:44 PM
If you find that on starting the game suddenly your coins etc. have disappeared, but other things remain, check on which account you're logged in! I had the same problem (again) this week after switching to a new iPad. I first shrugged it off, the loss of coins that is, but when I noticed I had lost all my collection items as well I looked closer and noticed I was logged on as Steward again. When I logged in to my own account everything was back, except ofcourse the coins and items I had gathered as Steward... I think we all have our own Steward account, because if we all shared that account it should be the richest account in the game by now, judging how many times I see someone mentioning him in a loss of progress/stuff post

[Post New]by Ann142 on Apr 1, 15 2:08 PM
Good morning !! Please can you help me ?? Was looking this morning at the Elixir of Haste and accidently pushed buy when I only wanted to close it is sitting in inventory in food. Really sorry please help me. Thank - you Ann

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 2:09:16 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 2, 15 12:42 PM
Hi Ann142,

I'm sorry to hear about the accidental purchase. Since you're playing the iOS version of the game, the purchase was processed directly through Apple, since they require that all purchases go through the AppStore or iTunes. Since these are processed through Apple's billing system and not through Big Fish Games, we're unable to process a refund. However, Apple Customer Support may be able to help with this.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by lindsermeg on Apr 11, 15 11:04 AM
I've seen this question posted a few times but haven't found an answer yet. I play the PC version, at level 54, and I've downloaded the iOS version on my phone but it doesn't recognize my player login. I'd rather not start over on my phone but can you not cross platforms? Any idea why?

Go to: