Friends for Android

Re:Friends for Android

[Post New]by Suzjcuk on Apr 2, 15 2:34 AM
Shuzanna here, play daily and would like some Android friends please. My id is a95101. Thank you

MaggieHand
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieHand on Apr 2, 15 6:29 PM
I think I have four friends. I play daily. My id is a228128

[Post New]by Marielilly on Apr 3, 15 11:18 PM
Hallo, i am Marie and i am searching friends, my Code is a408201, i am now on Level 15 and i am playing every day, bevor the great update i was on Level 25, but i hat to restart the hole game and hat to Start New at Level 1. Vorgive my bad english, i am from germany.

[Post New]by Newton26 on Apr 5, 15 1:08 PM
Hello all,
I am seeking friends to exchange gifts with also. I play daily and am at level 18.
Newton26

Wow what an amazing response! I have removed my ID as I have many to exchange with!

Edited on 04/10/2015 at 12:07:29 PM PST

[Post New]by meeshbeebs on Apr 7, 15 7:06 AM
Hello all. I have been playing the game for a wee while now, and have just recently discovered this forum......and that you can collect flowers.....and that you can have friends to help you progress through the game. I am on level 35!! I posted previously looking for friends but managed to type in the wrong number, I was quite upset that I received no requests thinking I had broken some kind of Midnight Castle protocol. Even though I am a bit technology challenged I do play daily. Also have read the tips and guide sections......help, please add me a99599 phewwww got it right this time

Edited on 04/13/2015 at 2:09:29 PM PST

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Apr 7, 15 8:05 PM
Hi guys! I'm desperate for help. I was on level 39 and two days ago my kindle was having major issues. I had no choice but to set it back to factory settings and I've lost everything. I've been sent back to the beginning. I'm gutted. Can you help. I need all of my friends back and I've also lost all of my pets so I'm going to put some eggs on my wishlist. Please add me. I had 80 friends and I sent gifts everyday to random friends to try and make it fair. My new name is charliex and my Id is a460874 - thank you in advance.x x

[Post New]by AllieQuinn on Apr 11, 15 6:57 AM
Hi No friends as yet, but I have been playing a while. a146653

[Post New]by ccgamer81 on Apr 11, 15 3:29 PM
Hi! Just joined forum. Looking for MC friends. I play daily.
My code is a445930. Name cc.
Thanks all!

[Post New]by litleerthquakes on Apr 11, 15 9:32 PM
Hello there

Looking for some Midnight Castle friends for Android.
Feel free to add me!
a362197

Amanda

[Post New]by dollfac3 on Apr 12, 15 10:50 PM
I need some friends. A451644 thanks

[Post New]by AXEANDIRIS on Apr 16, 15 2:04 PM
Hi! I'm a daily player...level 20...id a435966.

I play on a Kindle Fire and could sure you some friends.

One issue...I have tried to find/add all you folks who want friends too and I can't find you?

Any help would sure be appreciated!

Terri~

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Apr 16, 15 4:33 PM
I need friends for game. ID is a448874.

[Post New]by foresteif on Apr 17, 15 6:59 AM
I. NEED FRIENDS, oops sorry for shouting but I have been trying to add friends without any success for days. I removed my I'd for a bit I don't want to get too many that I am unable to gift at least every other day! Thanks for the invites!

Edited on 04/17/2015 at 7:20:38 AM PST

[Post New]by fayediddles on Apr 17, 15 7:57 AM
I'm new to this game only on lol 10 I'm in the need of friends plz. add me I'm a45565

mythros
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mythros on Apr 17, 15 12:23 PM
foresteif,
Step 1. Include your ID: a??????

That is needed necessary for contact.

When I learn how to send an invite I'll try it out on you. I'm looking for a few friends myself. I'm a beginner now at level 30.

Mythros
a346810

Kindle Fire 7"

Edited on 04/17/2015 at 12:29:09 PM PST

[Post New]by fayediddles on Apr 18, 15 7:59 AM
Thanks, I'm sending you an invitation. I've tried to add 20 others but no one is adding me I only have 2 as of now. Sure need more

[Post New]by Happyhair_pk on Apr 19, 15 6:52 PM
Hi, I am Happyhair a350711. I would like to have more friends. I am level 29. I play every day. I Love this game. Thanks Big Fish & Midnight Castle.

janwinley
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by janwinley on Apr 25, 15 12:01 AM
Hi...at last think I have found the right forum. I need friends..My name is Jan and my ID is a447682..Can anyone help. I am on level 16 at the moment...did get to level 30 but due to a glitch ended up back at the beginning.

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on Apr 25, 15 4:10 AM
Hello players on android, I am looking for a few friends. Was playing on iPad but I am one of the lucky players with the blue dot and can't play there for now... Locked out. Was on level 61 with tons on inventory, now at level 7 with 2 pages of inventory. My ID is a494546. Play as Watson under both. I am a daily player and love the game. Even when iPad is back up and running, I think I will still do both devices, it is neat remembering how thing opened up and changed. Stay safe in tha castle, Watson

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Apr 25, 15 5:00 AM
I am in the position as Peachme16, I have been locked out of my IOS game, I did start to play on my kindle fire a while back but it got too much and the IOS game took precedent so I have been quitting it and clearing my inventory.
I will now continue to play on android so I can at a least get my MC fix!
I play as Schatz id a137336 on level 20.
See you in the castle Watson.

Go to: