Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by hammerhead2 on Feb 24, 16 11:16 AM
Come on let's get the update to LA for PC's, there are a lot of us out here. Hey, I've got a good idea, how about doing all the updates across the board for all devices.... !!!

[Post New]by grammj on Feb 29, 16 10:31 AM
I'm stuck on 114 Rome. Don't get enough red gummies.

[Post New]by StillNutty on Feb 29, 16 11:32 AM
Just wondering I see updates for Gummy Drop IOS and Android but not for the PC. When will you all update that one?

angels269
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by angels269 on Feb 29, 16 7:01 PM
Lieberzwerg wrote:Hi,
I have Nö idea how to Play Level 86 in Tokyo

I too have not figured out how to do level 86 in Tokyo
and help would be appreciated.
thank you angels269

On level 70 Berlin game not let me buy coins to move on

[Post New]by patsyboo on Mar 1, 16 1:25 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gummy Drop! players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 16 2:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

If players are having trouble getting through specific city levels, it is recommended to post in the designated city thread. I'll include a link to the main directory below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Other players may be able to offer their hints and suggestions for certain levels.

In regards to an update on the PC platform, the Moderation Team hasn't received any additional information as to when this will be available. We do know that the teams are hard at work to bring new content to the PC platform. Once it is available, we will update the forums.

If players are having technical issues, we do ask that they be placed in the designated technical thread. I'll include links below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

By consolidating technical issues into the designated threads, it helps the Moderation team identify any trends in what players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by cind310 on Mar 1, 16 5:59 PM
I am playing on a Kindle Fire and have lost multiple lives in the middle of playing because I hit the passport book by accident. I don't know how as the book isn't visible. Is there a way the book can be moved so it is out of the way? And it is even more annoying since the book and travel vouchers not seem to me to be of any value.

[Post New]by patsyboo on Mar 2, 16 5:04 AM
Can anyone help I am on level 70 Berlin cannot buy coins

jodiemou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jodiemou on Mar 5, 16 12:46 AM
Is it possible to transfer resources from one destination to another?

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Mar 5, 16 5:27 PM
jodiemou wrote:Is it possible to transfer resources from one destination to another?

Yes, you can. You can transfer up to 15,000 of each resources for every 4 hours. You need to build the port at the city of DEPARTURE (not arrival).

[Post New]by Disneymadbabe on Mar 12, 16 12:11 AM
Hi I send 5 friends lives each day and ask friends for lives on FB all the time I know some friends play all the time but where are the requests from friends for lives? Does it exist? I never get any notifications that someone is requesting lives from me and rarely get any lives back from friends I occasionally get a letter with odd life but how can I help friends other than to click on them in the high scores for the current level I am playing? Also 3 lives nowhere near enough

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Mar 12, 16 12:43 AM
angels269 wrote:
Lieberzwerg wrote:Hi,
I have Nö idea how to Play Level 86 in Tokyo

I too have not figured out how to do level 86 in Tokyo
and help would be appreciated.
thank you angels269

SPOILER

I've played this level on my Iphone long time ago so can't remember what I've done.
Since I still have to play the last level (to get 60 coins), I guess you have to create 2 and use them together.

Edited on 03/12/2016 at 12:44:25 AM PST

cutter1
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by cutter1 on Mar 13, 16 1:37 AM
Any idea on when the new update (LA level, etc.) will be available for PC platform?
Thanks

[Post New]by chapmansj on Mar 14, 16 6:06 AM
After game updated I can no longer play. I get a message saying to update and when I try it says me device is not compatible with this version, Don't understand......I do not have an old phone. Anyone else have this problem??

kmac39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kmac39 on Mar 17, 16 5:50 AM
Has anyone heard about an update for the PC version yet? I've invested a lot in this game and now I can no longer play.(I'm going back to the other cities to replay them while I wait) It's frustrating!! This seems very unfair to the PC players. I'd like to move on to LA. This question has been posted by many players for a while now and still nothing.

kmac39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Level 95 Paris

[Post New]by kmac39 on Mar 19, 16 11:09 AM
What's going on with level 95 Paris? I'm trying to finish the Daily Event and the tokens are not dropping. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by maria5555 on Mar 20, 16 1:32 AM
lol

[Post New]by SuzyQK on Mar 21, 16 5:22 PM
I am in Sidney on Levels 61-64. I am almost out of coins because I don't have enough lives to earn very many coins on these harder levels. I keep getting Treasure Chests and Helping Hand levels - and my coins dwindle quickly! How can I get more coins without using real money to get them. I don't want to connect to Facebook either! Should I sell resources from my Resource Mart? How do I know how many to sell? Will I run out of those too and not have enough to build the Monuments? You can tell I am new at this! (: Thanks so much!

[Post New]by Rvdm7211 on Mar 26, 16 1:18 AM
Hi my game keep freezing: very frustrating. Please help?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 26, 16 7:52 AM
SuzyQK wrote:I am in Sidney on Levels 61-64. I am almost out of coins because I don't have enough lives to earn very many coins on these harder levels. I keep getting Treasure Chests and Helping Hand levels - and my coins dwindle quickly! How can I get more coins without using real money to get them. I don't want to connect to Facebook either! Should I sell resources from my Resource Mart? How do I know how many to sell? Will I run out of those too and not have enough to build the Monuments? You can tell I am new at this! (: Thanks so much!

-Never buy Treasure Chests! They are not worth it! Only open the free ones!
-Try to avoid using the HH cards at this early stage as much as possible. Get the resources by replaying easy levels (for a list see the relevant stickied thread near the top of the forum).
- Sell the resources you can (there are very few deals anyway) and replenish them if needed by replaying easy levels.

Go to: