Wild Tribe

Re:Wild Tribe

[Post New]by Fornarina on May 10, 09 8:30 AM
Does anyone know how to water the trees?

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 10, 09 10:38 AM
Do you mean the irrigation? If so, you need the Very Deep Well dug in front of the trees. Then put a guru giraffe with a shovel by the well and those dead trees and he should dig the irrigation trenches.

[Post New]by kkiler65 on May 10, 09 12:57 PM
Misty0325 wrote:
dogzy wrote:
Sabrina59 wrote:
dogzy wrote:can someone please tell me what the picture of the tree with the shovel in the progress chart is, thanks

I have completed all the pieces of the arc so I can't say for sure, but perhaps it is the amount of wood that is still needed to complete that piece.

i've got all the ark pieces, my gorillas are in the process of nailing it together.
I just can't figure out what the tree pic is about

The tree pic is fertilizer. Have a guru giraffe get a shovel then take the giraffe to the where the river was. He wlll dig the dark dirt and carry buckets back to the trees. I think I had three giraffes doing this.

I can't figure out what the picture is for that is next to that one. It looks like a little bucket or something. I'm thinking it's something to do with medicine?

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 10, 09 4:27 PM
kkiler65 ... that's for Cure Ebolio. Take a guru doctor, pick up both the berries and the flowers AT THE SAME TIME, then go to the hospital to make the cure.

ROMFT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by ROMFT on May 11, 09 6:13 AM
Am I the only person to find this game a great dissapointment? I completed it in three days, did think that when I had built the ark, it would sail to another island - but no, that's the end.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 11, 09 10:39 PM
I also was disappointed, but then I only played the demo; didn't like it well enough to buy it. I figured out how to make the shovel, in order to dig up the roots, but I chose the wrong character (he was a doctor), and it said he was not experienced enough to dig. Then the shovel was lying on the ground, and I couldn't get my builder (gorilla) to pick it up, and then it disappeared. I didn't see an inventory to keep it in.

I found it to be not nearly as good as the Virtual Village games. Too bad.

hermie11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hermie11 on May 16, 09 6:56 AM
kaplutten wrote:Could anyone PLEASE tell me how I create elephants?

you must drag them to the river and they will start collecting water and will evolve into elephants

[Post New]by Endless1217 on May 17, 09 8:14 AM
I bought this game after I played the one hour trial and thought it was cute...THen when i finally purchased it, i found out that it is one of the slowest games EVER and there is only 1 level...this was the most colossal waste of money for a game. I have never had this problem before with big fish but I will definetly never buy games like this again...

[Post New]by milkch01 on May 17, 09 11:58 AM
you get the shovel by making a zebra pick up a stick and going to the rock pile

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on May 23, 09 6:56 PM
To get a girraff put the little one on a short tree to forage, if you put on on the bush by the practice dummy you get a doctor. to get an elephant get one to carry water, the practice dummy makes lions the workers are gorillas

[Post New]by Jezy09 on May 24, 09 3:08 PM
wooo1 wrote:
aliden18 wrote:
stekker wrote:I cant cure the second disease!!!!!! the name of the disease is kopox. My zebra is walking around with the roots, but it doesnt work!!!! anyone knows why? do i have to do something else with the roots, before giving them to my patient??

You have to make a shovel first. Take a zebra to a stick, then to the sharp stones and then with the shovel to the roots

Could anybody help me with the cure for Ebolio. What do I need to do? Thank you

I have it already. I'm carrying it around but they havent discovered the cure for kopox

For all sicknesses you have to take the plants back to the Hospital to discover a cure. Hope this helps

Edited on 05/24/2009 at 3:09:33 PM PST

[Post New]by Jezy09 on May 24, 09 3:15 PM
Can Ny one help me discover the nails????

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 24, 09 5:06 PM
Hi Jezy, welcome to the Pond

To water the dead trees get one of your giraffes to make a shovel (stick + sharp stones) and then click the giraffe on the trees (may take a couple of tries). On the sick trees you need fertiliser not water. The fertiliser is what the elephants dig up when digging a well - need a giraffe for the fertiliser too.

To get nails you need a gorilla with a hammer (stick + oblong stones by the the hospital). Click gorilla on the split in the mountain to get the metal and make a nail.

Hope this helps.

C

LuluL
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by LuluL on May 26, 09 10:42 AM
Just to clarify only giraffes, elephants, and zebras can hold shovles. Only a guru gorilla can make a hammer. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by taylorville on May 26, 09 11:10 AM
kkiler65 wrote:
Misty0325 wrote:
dogzy wrote:
Sabrina59 wrote:
dogzy wrote:can someone please tell me what the picture of the tree with the shovel in the progress chart is, thanks

I have completed all the pieces of the arc so I can't say for sure, but perhaps it is the amount of wood that is still needed to complete that piece.

i've got all the ark pieces, my gorillas are in the process of nailing it together.
I just can't figure out what the tree pic is about

The tree pic is fertilizer. Have a guru giraffe get a shovel then take the giraffe to the where the river was. He wlll dig the dark dirt and carry buckets back to the trees. I think I had three giraffes doing this.

I can't figure out what the picture is for that is next to that one. It looks like a little bucket or something. I'm thinking it's something to do with medicine?

To get the cure for ebolio you need a zebra to collect yaya flowers and smallberries and take them to the hospital together.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on May 27, 09 2:42 PM
I just bought the game tonite, LOL I had to wait and see how my credit card was faring. Had a ball with the demo and low and behold didn't know you could pause it, when I returned to my tribe one nite, found them all dead OOPS I learned. Now I am going to enjoy going through the game with the rest of you all here and learn the hard way since I never do remember what forums are for, yes, I'm not even over the hill yet and I've a bad memory.

Look forward to reading how all you do, thanks a bunch from Canada.

[Post New]by afyfie on May 28, 09 5:01 AM
webjedi wrote:when in-game press esc and you can un-pause from the option menu there had the same problem took me a few minutes to figure it out lol

I paused my game and when I went back it wouldn't unpause. I read the HELP menu and went into my game and pressed spacebar but the game lagged something shocking and in less than 60 seconds my whole tribe perished. Is there a fix or something so I don't lose my tribe again??

[Post New]by Pixiewithatitude on May 28, 09 6:59 AM
I love this game, only bought it a couple of days have already finished it three times and have got several other tribes going. The little characters are amazing it's such a novel idea. My wild tribe love it too and I so hope they make another.

Edited on 05/28/2009 at 7:01:07 AM PST

alyssasmom
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by alyssasmom on Jun 10, 09 8:11 AM
[[i]u]Take the hammer and nails to the tree near food storage to collect building materials. As for the plant, you first need to take a zebra (expert or guru?) with a shovel to the roots just south of the konut trees (for second cure). Then for the next cure you will be able to deal with strange plant.

all you need for the tree near food bin is a expert and/or guru monkey with a tombahawk

for the konut roots, you need a zebra skilled or higher.

strange plant matures, goes to the ground, expert or higher clears it, ( takes FOREVER to mature) and turnes into yaya flowers!!!

Edited on 06/10/2009 at 8:18:17 AM PST

alyssasmom
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by alyssasmom on Jun 10, 09 8:20 AM
I paused my game and when I went back it wouldn't unpause. I read the HELP menu and went into my game and pressed spacebar but the game lagged something shocking and in less than 60 seconds my whole tribe perished. Is there a fix or something so I don't lose my tribe again??

put it on easy mode!!!

Go to: