Plants vs. Zombies dance battle!

[Post New]by Fejgo13 on Jun 21, 12 4:33 PM
Have you guys seen this plants vs. zombies dance battle?! is awesome!

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 08/16/2012 at 10:31:53 AM PST

Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum

[Post New]by my5littlebugs on Aug 2, 12 8:35 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Plants vs. Zombies players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I finally bought this game after playing it a while on a different site but after my grandchildren came over they pointed out that I don't have the "zen garden" on the one I bought. Is there a way to reload the game or is there actually some games that don't have it? Very strange....

Thanks for your help!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 4, 12 4:56 AM
Zen Garden is unlocked by completing Adventure Mode level 5-4.

[Post New]by Curlyfroroy on Aug 16, 12 9:30 AM

Edited on 08/16/2012 at 10:32:54 AM PST

Zen GardenRe:Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum

[Post New]by patrish65 on Sep 22, 12 6:04 AM
How do you get more flowers as the "shop" has them with "coming soon" over them, and I have enough money. I can't get past having only two flowers.
What is the object of this game within the game. To get all the bamboo trays filled, or to quiet you down when you can't kill the gargantuan.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 23, 12 8:32 AM
Patrish: After you unlock zen garden, just playing the game in any of the modes will sometimes spawn a plant instead of coin when a zombie is killed. The "coming soon" part in the shop either means that you haven't unlocked the item yet, or else it's too soon. For example, there is a limit to the number of plants of a given type you can purchase from the shop within 24 hours; if that is the reason for "coming soon" then just wait 24 hours and try again.

[Post New]by catmeows123 on Nov 3, 12 4:46 PM
i have lots of sun but i dont know how do i buy stuff i have the cutest little teeth eva so i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bumbumbumbumbum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by andyfreeze on Nov 21, 12 1:25 PM
I made it to level 28, and have won the 20 "achievements" that are there to win. Is this game supposed to generate more achievements to win? After all, there's enough earth there to reach the chinese zombies.

Is that how people are doing the 104, 226, 528 flags won? By using cheat codes? What's the point of playing if you are going to cheat? That would be the same as using steroids to win at the olympics? Cheating isn't anything to be proud of!!

[Post New]by coco1712 on Dec 2, 12 12:11 PM
Well i have this game on Xbox 360 and Laptop i don't know why do i have it on laptop when i completed the game on Xbox 360 oh yeah because PC Version there have better things and you can even use Cheat Engine Which course Virus

Help? Please?

[Post New]by BITWxJKing on Dec 15, 12 12:27 PM
Hi, i am just a player of this EPIC game, Plants Vs Zombies, and i need help. I cant find where my save file is, because i wanna inject a whole new save, but i dont know where to find them. i have Windows 7, and i have tried going everywhere! I DONT have a program data folder, but i have program files and program files (x86). Please help!

[Post New]by BITWxJKing on Dec 15, 12 12:29 PM
catmeows123 wrote:i have lots of sun but i dont know how do i buy stuff i have the cutest little teeth eva so i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bumbumbumbumbum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: WTF?

flgrouper
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by flgrouper on Dec 30, 12 12:30 PM
I have over 100 games, mostly HO games. I like them alot, but once I've completed one-that's it, it's done. Plants vs. Zombies is fantastic. I've played it 4 times already. I just keep changing my "players name". I sure wish someone would come out with a game just like it!

flgrouper
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Help? Please?

[Post New]by flgrouper on Dec 30, 12 12:33 PM
BITWxJKing wrote:Hi, i am just a player of this EPIC game, Plants Vs Zombies, and i need help. I cant find where my save file is, because i wanna inject a whole new save, but i dont know where to find them. i have Windows 7, and i have tried going everywhere! I DONT have a program data folder, but i have program files and program files (x86). Please help!
Did you download the game? Once you download it, it will listed in your Big Fish game manager page.

[Post New]by luseeusa on Feb 19, 13 2:33 AM
KO all levels BUT made 31 flags on Survival Endless. Located 2 back rows Cob Canons being weapons of mast destruction. How to get 300 flags ? lol

Pool Level.

[Post New]by srandyman on Apr 25, 13 6:31 AM
I can get passed the pool level because it is so hard because of the baloon guys.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

Pool Level.

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Apr 25, 13 7:40 AM
srandyman wrote:I can get passed the pool level because it is so hard because of the baloon guys.

hiya and welcome to the pond!!

I use cat tails for all pool levels - they will absolutely take out the balloon zombies!!
If you don't have the cat tails yet, you can purchase them from Crazy Dave's store.

hth

[Post New]by graham555555 on Apr 25, 13 4:34 PM
When I try to play the game i get the message error reading user file - file too short. What is wrong?

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Apr 26, 13 2:11 PM
graham555555 wrote:When I try to play the game i get the message error reading user file - file too short. What is wrong?

hi graham and welcome to the pond!!

In most cases, an error message like that generally means a faulty download...usually a simple uninstall/reinstall will fix it. This link gives you info on that.

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492

If that doesn't work for you, then use the --> over there to get the page with lots of other suggestions and help.

No Technical-Issues-Thread?

[Post New]by ZhenYun on Aug 19, 13 2:46 PM
Good evening everyone. I am looking for the thread to post technical issues only - does it exist in this forum? My game crashes repeatedly at the same point without explanation/error message, so I would like to check if anyone has encountered the same problem and maybe found a solution to it.

[Post New]by sarahjeanne29 on Sep 26, 13 7:25 PM
Love this game!

Go to: