Re:Welcome to Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine forum

[Post New]by psnider555 on Sep 8, 10 7:43 PM
I have tried for 2 days I get the game almost but no cursor,Whats going on.

[Post New]by sanatani1008 on Sep 10, 10 12:02 AM
[q
uote=Ileen27]Try221 or223 try that it should work Ileen27
no 221 or 223 did not work for the safe, any one else can help please

Recurring problems with blank spaces on log-in page

[Post New]by murphy_zoo15 on Sep 10, 10 3:09 PM
devious1198 wrote:I agree with everyone else. I am having problems with the game too. I am able to download it but when I go to play it, I get a blank screen. Are there issues with the game? I am unwilling to buy it at this time but have bought so many other games from here and never had this problem before. What should I do to get this game to work?

erinjean wrote:I downloaded the game twice yesterday and where it asks for name and profice all the spaces are blank and can't type anything into them...When i tried skipping that and clicked world it took me to a page but showed me no clues or anything

I have read numerous posts relating to the same problem and no where can I find a solution to the blank spaces on the log in page. Why isn't someone from tech made aware of a recurring problem? A solution should be presented to everyone, which would save customer's time and tech support's time. Not to mention this was a problem in July and now it is the same problem in September when they offered Department 42 as a DD...sheesh!

ddora
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ddora on Nov 5, 11 3:07 AM
dorish2 wrote:
pattijean13 wrote:Help - I cannot get the amulet on the bear totem.

Neither can i. When I click on hint, it keeps pointing to the bear, but the amulet will not go on.

Same here:-(

Go to: