Re:Welcome to Aveyond: Gates of Night forum

[Post New]by KodaDove on Aug 19, 09 8:48 PM
How do I get the death certificate?

aveyond

[Post New]by shanna1967 on Aug 19, 09 8:59 PM
how do you get back to aveyond i forget where the portal/entry is to it

[Post New]by KodaDove on Aug 19, 09 9:03 PM
loridemo wrote:Does anyone know where to find the lost gold mine in the Dwarves MIne? If you find it you get the golden egg from Wert......I'm going crazy looking for it in the Dwarvan Mines.......Help!!!

To get to the mines you will first have to give candy to the witches in witchwood.they will say harriet has it. she is staying at the inn in stormbend.She will tell you that she buried it in the Siona Plains (In the southernish area). Once you have given them candy, they will give you a (fake) treasure map that you need to give to the pirates.The pirates will look at the maps and see the (treasure) is in the dwarven mines and leave. Follow them and go to the northernish part of the mines and they will come to a wall and blow it up to see whats inside.Then go talk to wert and tell him to go to the mine before the gold runs out. He will leave and you will be able to get your egg. ahhhhhhh........too ...................much..........typing...

aveyond

[Post New]by KodaDove on Aug 19, 09 9:05 PM
shanna1967 wrote:how do you get back to aveyond i forget where the portal/entry is to it

It's in the northeastern part of the Istir forest.

[Post New]by KodaDove on Aug 19, 09 9:08 PM
writergir189201 wrote:this is my first time playing without the walkthrough and its great...a bit annoying at times but great! Havent finished yet but loving it so far

Yea it is tough without the walkthrough.
Please! Does anyone know how to get the Death Certificate?!
I've been stuck on this forever and it's really agervating me!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
4,996 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 20, 09 2:24 PM
Don't worry about the death certificate. You don't need to look for it but it will be given to you at the right time in the game. If you haven't got it yet, you obviously still have other quests to do!

[Post New]by cjbarton on Aug 24, 09 12:00 AM
I just started this game without playing the previous game. Will this prevent me from being able to complete all the quest? I can not figure out how to steal the key from Hepititus. When I click on it she just tells me to go away and cursed me. Also, do you know where the braclett is for the girl?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
4,996 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 24, 09 2:31 PM
All the Aveyond games can be played individually so you should be able to finish all quests in Gates of Night if you haven'y played Lord of Twilight.

To get the key from Heptitus, you need to lure her out of her house. Have you spoken to the witches in the library in witchwood yet? Finish the quest they give you and Heptitus will leave.

The bracelet is in Phyree Jungle. It's not in a chest, but just lying around. Look for a sparkle in the grass.

Amarynthe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Amarynthe on Aug 24, 09 3:21 PM
kariokatexas wrote:Where or where do i learn Orc. Its driving me nuts!!!!! Thanks in advance

You learn Orc in the Elf city on the strangely shaped island south east of the mainland. It's in the southwest corner of the city, past the items/weapons shops

Amarynthe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Amarynthe on Aug 24, 09 3:25 PM
fesi wrote:I did not get any sapphire, is there a problem if I dont do this part?

I cannot find any of the dragon skales, can someone help me?

Thanks!

Sadly the dragon scales is in the maze of the Dragon area. I suggest exploring the area by way the south eastern-est path of the main dragon city. It's in a chest (give dragon scale to its dragon owner in the city, you get an artifact). It is tough to find! As for the sapphire, you won't find it for a while. I've heard that some rose monsters drop sapphires at a higher level in the game, so just be patient. REMEMBER; find the mirror and activate in dragon area. really helps.

Amarynthe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Amarynthe on Aug 24, 09 3:34 PM
ladystar3471 wrote:does anyone know where to learn orc

you learn in the elf kingdom, the place is southwest of the elven city, past the item/weapons shops

[Post New]by judyc14 on Aug 24, 09 5:17 PM
SaphiresFlame wrote:You can get into the underworld through the catacombs but you need a death certificate.
HOW DO YOU GET A DEATH CERTIFICATE?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
4,996 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 24, 09 7:36 PM
The death certificate will come to you when you need it, in a cut scene

[Post New]by sthomas0116 on Aug 25, 09 9:59 PM
Ok, I'm new to this game and I'm not very good, but I am stuck. I can't figure out how to learn how to ice skate or how to get to the orc kingdom or how to find the secret passage in the dwarves mines. Can someone help with just one of these?? I don't want to be told how to do the whole thing, but I definitley need a hint!

Edited on 08/25/2009 at 10:00:38 PM PST

[Post New]by hopejc1 on Aug 29, 09 1:54 AM
hello gamer i need help with finding the rose forest and how do i get ed to marry stella,how to fight the big D for the other key this game is really cool have any body played the very first aveyond,and am i doing this the right way or do i use the mail box

[Post New]by cjbarton on Aug 30, 09 9:44 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:All the Aveyond games can be played individually so you should be able to finish all quests in Gates of Night if you haven'y played Lord of Twilight.

To get the key from Heptitus, you need to lure her out of her house. Have you spoken to the witches in the library in witchwood yet? Finish the quest they give you and Heptitus will leave.

The bracelet is in Phyree Jungle. It's not in a chest, but just lying around. Look for a sparkle in the grass.

[Post New]by cjbarton on Aug 30, 09 9:51 AM
Thanks for the help. From reading the post I guess no one knows how to get more bombs. I took the bomb egg to the hatchery and hatched it. It gave me a pet bird that lays more bomb eggs. every once in a while after I have used a bomb I go back to the hatchery and go into the bard where the bird is and there is another bomb egg sitting in the nest. I also hatched the gold egg ao the gold goose keeps laying new gold eggs. Is there a use for these?

[Post New]by cjbarton on Aug 30, 09 10:13 AM
Espo92 wrote:and also i got a bomb egg (the one near stormbend and witchwood) but i used it without hatching it. could i get another so i can hatch it?

I found two bomb eggs before I hatched one at the hatchery. There is a secod one but I cannot remember where I got it.

[Post New]by cjbarton on Aug 30, 09 10:25 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:You're welcome!

You know, not only did I choose the level egg on my first game, second time around I did choose the broken wand, but then forgot where I'd found the crown and decided to sell the dragon scale in Bazaar in stead (got me a nice dragon scale shield, though, but by then I'd already found better shields)! D'oh! So, now I am on my third play, and this time I *finally* got all the artefacts

Can you tell me what happened when you got all of the artifacts. Is it worth playing the game over? I didn't choose the wand either.

r9s9e
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by r9s9e on Aug 30, 09 10:55 AM
Sorry if someone already answered this question but where is the first key it says its in the snowy forest but i don't see it!

Go to: