bfgIlinalta
1,828 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 15, 16 3:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are a few questions and issues here and I'd like to try to assist as best I can as well as provide how to contact our Support Team if more assistance is needed.

If there appears to be parts of the game that are not working properly, such as the game is not matching and clearing the appropriate materials, or a timer isn't displaying properly, it may help to try to run the game as an Administrator as this may be able to resolve the issue by providing the game the most permissions it can have. The following page contains steps on how to run the game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you are seeing different technical issues, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE and a screenshot of what is being seen. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, I'm providing a link that can help with taking a screenshot below:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any further questions about the game or the forums in general, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Dec 18, 16 5:20 AM
Game has been running perfectly until I came in this morning and found one of the Trees that give me fireflys that was upgraded fully (I was expecting to get 340 Blue Fire Flies) was suddenly back to it's original state before upgrading it asking me for 150 more coins to upgrade it. The other one which gives me 340 Purple Fire Flies was still working as it should. Restore Purchases did nothing. Hate that I wasted not only the original 150 coins but the other coins needed for each upgrade. Way too expensive to redo in my opinion.

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 20, 16 10:01 AM
Hi EPF4CATSBK,

I'm sorry to hear that when going back into your game, your Firefly Farm is showing it needs to be upgraded even if you did previously. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your device information, player ID, and which world and level the farm is by. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case it's needed, I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,301 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 26, 16 12:08 PM
Level 4 in Old Woodland has a glitch: During stages 2 and 3, despite the fact that I had already won, and while the game was still cascading in the background, the losing window popped up saying I was out of moves! So I had to lose a life and/or buy unnecessary extra moves to pass!

Playing on PC, win7, 64b OS.

Edited on 12/26/2016 at 12:34:51 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 27, 16 12:23 PM
Hi eli173,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this particular thread what you are experiencing in a particular section of this game. I'll be sure to pass this information along to the appropriate teams for investigation. Feel free to also reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to ensure that the information of your computer's specifications gets reviews by the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

CindyDean
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by CindyDean on Dec 31, 16 6:34 PM
A previous update crashed in the middle of the update and missed up the call of variables. Instead of showing me how many gold coins I have, it shows "18str_number_eparator699". This is for all variable calls in the game. It is hard to know what is going on for I see all these long strings instead of what is suppose to show. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. I was hoping with the next update, it would fix the problem. But it did not. Is there a way to fix this problem?

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 2, 17 12:58 PM
Hi CindyDean,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues in your Sir Match-a-Lot game. It is definitely interesting that an error message appears when looking at your in game currency. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this issue from the forums, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and a screenshot of the message. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Buddysox on Jan 6, 17 4:29 AM
In Troll's Castle world, can't build a firefly farm at level 16 - says to collect all seeds from levels 12-22. Have played all levels multiple times (all are "gold" because the highest levels reached) and it says I only have 9 of 10 seeds. Is there a fix for this?

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 4:05:13 AM PST

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,301 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 7, 17 7:40 AM
Buddysox wrote:In Troll's Castle world, can't build a firefly farm at level 16 - says to collect all seeds from levels 12-22. Have played all levels multiple times (all are "gold" because the highest levels reached) and it says I only have 9 of 10 seeds. Is there a fix for this?

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 4:05:13 AM PST

You have already posted this in the other technical thread and got this reply:

Re: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.
[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 17, 16 2:13 PM
Hello Buddysox,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be trouble building the firefly farm in Sir Match-a-Lot in the Troll's Castle section. We absolutely want to help get that firefly farm started and running as it should. Since it sounds like items aren't appearing or crediting as they should, please refer to the following article from our Help Pages which may be able to troubleshoot the issue quickly:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

The above guide contains troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues in the past. We will also pass along this information to the appropriate teams for investigation so that the right teams know what our players are experiencing in game.

If you still continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance and are always happy to help out.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Did you send a ticket to customer support as advised?

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Jan 27, 17 8:25 AM
Here's a new one. Did the new January 26th update. Game plays choppy, really slow. Will not play unless connected to internet. Played perfectly and never on line before.
Biggest problem.....

Watch your gold mine in Witchville. Clicked to collect... went down 90. 3 hrs later collected...went up 13??? Guess we'll see what the next update takes.

Updated: Came time to sell fireflies. Coins went up what they were suppose to for selling plus an extra 122. The 90 it took away plus the 32 it was short the second time. ???? next 2 mines gave 45 each.

Not glitches....
Gremlins.

Edited on 01/28/2017 at 5:21:06 AM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,907 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 28, 17 2:41 PM
I've just gotten to level 15 of the new area and am doing the first repetition. I've cleared all the visible blocks, but it tells me I only have 63/64. The ice fans move around, so I don't know if one of these is covering a block or what. Do we have to buy fan breakers to finish this level?

ETA: I just replayed the level and it worked this time. Still, it would be nice to be able to see where the blocks we have to break are located.

Edited on 01/28/2017 at 2:46:08 PM PST

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,301 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 29, 17 4:54 PM
rosiebvt wrote:I've just gotten to level 15 of the new area and am doing the first repetition. I've cleared all the visible blocks, but it tells me I only have 63/64. The ice fans move around, so I don't know if one of these is covering a block or what. Do we have to buy fan breakers to finish this level?

ETA: I just replayed the level and it worked this time. Still, it would be nice to be able to see where the blocks we have to break are located.

Hidden blocks are more fun! Besides, if you look around the fans closely you will see a very thin beige or brownish outline where the blocks are located.

[Post New]by PlayerWon on Feb 9, 17 2:43 PM
I am right at the end of Lost Island, and just earned the Scuba outfit, which was automatically selected and am now unable to change Hero costumes. When I click the Hero button, the screen goes slightly dark and freezes. I'm going to try the updates you recommend, but this just happened since the last update.

[Post New]by PlayerWon on Feb 9, 17 2:46 PM
Update - I tried all your troubleshooting tips, but the game still freezes if I try to change the hero outfit. I have to close it an reopen it.

bfgIlinalta
1,828 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 9, 17 4:16 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to provide your experiences with Sir Match-a-Lot on PC. It looks like most of the issues have been addressed here, but I wanted to drop by real fast to help with some of the newer requests for assistance and also provide the steps for contacting our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Misty_eyed1, I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble with the fireflies in the game. If the game seems to not be noting the correct amounts of fireflies or coins, I recommend seeing if playing this game as an Administrator can help with that since some players have seen success with resolving similar issues by providing more permissions for the game to run. Just in case it is helps, the following page contains steps on running a game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

If the above doesn't work, please contact our Support Team using the steps provided later in this post.

PlayerWon, I'm sorry to hear that the game is freezing when trying to change outfits. That definitely shouldn't be happening, and I'd like to thank you for letting us know that the preliminary troubleshooting steps haven't seemed to help. In this case, I recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps below.

To get in touch with our Technical Support Team start by clicking HERE. It will be helpful, if it is available, to provide an in-game ID as well as a description of what is being experienced. This will help our Reps get back in touch as quickly as possible to continue assisting.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on finding an in-game ID for our games:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience and for enjoying the game! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by jimweinberg on Feb 12, 17 8:29 AM
I had a system crash. After I corrected the problems, I wanted to relax and play Sir Match-A-Lot. When the game started it told me there were new updates. This was usual, so I clicked on the okay button for the update. This usually takes less than a minute.

This time, it seems to be in an endless download loop, downloading 19 files.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but have the same problem.

Please help. I like this game, it helps me relax.

bfgIlinalta
1,828 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 13, 17 4:47 PM
Hello jimweinberg,

I'm sorry to hear that the update seems to be getting stuck looping the download. We definitely want you to be able to continue enjoying the game with the new content. In this particular instance, there may be some steps to take to quickly resolve this issue. I am also going to provide those steps as well as how to contact our Support Team for more assistance.

When a download or installation doesn't seem to be working properly in the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager), it may be due to a wide variety of reasons. To see if the issue can be quickly resolved, I recommend seeing if the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th steps in the following article can help with that:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with the in-game ID, if possible. It may also help to provide a Dr. Felix Report since this seems to be happening on a PC and that report can help the teams behind the game and our Reps better understand what may be occurring here. Our Reps are always happy to provide assistance and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page can help players find their in-game ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by zoby726 on Feb 18, 17 4:41 PM
Has anyone noticed that when a certain amount of fireflies are needed to complete a level, a lot of them are not counted? I watched the total and matched 4, but the total stays the same. That means you have to use more bonuses to finish the level. Pretty deceptive in my opinion.Love the game, but the greediness is getting to the point where I just want to delete it.

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 9:24 AM
Hi zoby726,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that fireflies aren't being crediting correctly within your game. It is recommended to run the game as an administrator. This will help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Please refer to the following help article from Sir Match-a-Lot Help that contains these specific steps:

Run as Administrator (Computer)

If issues persist, feel free to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of the issue and your player ID if able. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 11:20:15 AM PST

[Post New]by JeanSm on Mar 8, 17 11:11 PM
I can't download the new content. The app tells me that there are no updates available

Go to: