AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:To Friends of DotJ; DJ1; Ree; Kelli Jo; DOTTY (android) & aussie_Dot

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 22, 17 2:04 AM
Will still be here Dot. Know what you are going through. My furniture came back on Wednesday 19th. Have 158 boxes to unpack and sort through. Give it that old Aussie fighting spirit. It's hard but doable. You will feel much lighter as you discard "stuff"

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 23, 17 12:43 PM
Wouldn't dream of deleting you. I hope the move goes smoothly and wish you good luck in your new home.

Yetismum
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Yetismum on Apr 23, 17 4:24 PM
Will be here waiting in the castle for your return!
My hubby and I moved 5 times in 2 years, it is great for getting rid of stuff that accumulates. Finally decided that some boxes that had made 4 trips unopened just didn't have stuff that was needed. Of course, you will want something that has gone out for sure, I think that's Murphy's Law!
At least you will have a couple of weeks without getting distracted by MC to unpack. Such a laborious task, just finding a home for all our things.
If you didn't live so far away, I could have given you the benefit of my "expertise" . LOL
As with all your friends, I will be thinking of you, sympathising with you, and looking forward to having you back on the ÁCTIVE list!

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Apr 24, 17 6:02 AM
Will be thinking of you. Hope all goes well. I wish you had left your wish list open with spring items on it. We could have helped you with those and maybe you could have caught up when you get back. We'll miss you.

ShaSha

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Apr 24, 17 10:56 PM
Hey Dot, I pray your move goes well and I am glad you will be with family (((hugs))). I know I would go through withdrawals too!!!

Sending warm thoughts your way and praying your back holds up .

Sue (Suenamie)

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on May 10, 17 6:57 AM
Hi All.

I am so glad to be back among my MC friends. Thank you so much for your messages of support and friendship.

Had a few extra problems with the internet provider so did not make it back on May 8th. Grrr! I was so looking forward to playing MC again that the last couple of days have really dragged. Finally got the internet this afternoon. Yippee!

I looked at the Castle Challenge and there is only 2 days left. Not sure if I will be able to finish this one as I have 18 challenges & the challenges for the 2 remaining days to do. Thank you very much to my friends that have sent me carrots. Sure helps with at least 2 of the challenges PLUS I still have >200 eggs to go for the achievement. Oh well!

The move is completed. However I am a long way from being unpacked. My knees & my back have given out so spending a lot of time resting. My walking is limited & lifting anything is not happening. I have the essentials unpacked so that will have to do until I feel better.

See you in the castle.

Dot

PS: Gifting will be a little of whack until I find my MC notebooks so please bear with me.

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on May 10, 17 7:29 AM
Welcome back! I missed a couple of days over the weekend due to a family wedding, but was able to catch up on challenge fairly quickly, and I hope you will be able to catch up. As soon as I can gift again, will send you something from your list. ShaSha

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 10, 17 7:37 AM
Welcome back Dot! You were missed! Just take one box a day.......I will gift you every day in hopes you can catch up.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 10, 17 7:50 AM
Welcome back Dot!!!!!! Well, phooey, I thought you were working on the nuts challenge so sent that instead of the carrot.... *sigh*.....

Hang in there... unpacking is... YUCK... hate it...

Thinking of you with hopes and prayers sent your way..

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 10, 17 9:19 AM
Dot, how wonderful to see you back. Will check your wishlist every day and help wherever I can. I don't have a wishlist up presently, so absolutely no worries on return gifts. I want to help.

Anneke_B
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Anneke_B on May 10, 17 9:50 AM
Hi Dot, glad you´re back. I agree with whitebutterfly : don't worry about gifting. Me too like helping more than getting gifts.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on May 10, 17 10:12 AM
Welcome back, Dot!! So glad you're back in the game and no worries on gifting to me either. I'm well stocked on everything. I also can send you carrots or whatever else you need so just worry about having your list available with what you need most on it.

Take it easy on the unpacking until you're up to it. Your health is the most important thing.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on May 10, 17 10:51 AM
So glad to see you back Dot! Hope you are getting settled in okay...it will take a while so just take the unpacking slowly and get comfortable with your new surroundings. You might be able to complete the challenge if you focus on only one game...remember, I did ten days in one day once, and you have TWO days left!

As for gifting, I agree...put up what you need and I will send what I can. No need to gift back!

Linet

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on May 10, 17 12:47 PM
Hi Dot.... Welcome back!!!!! No need to gift me anything, just put what you need on your wish list and I will help in any way I can.

Take care of yourself and don't overdo any unpacking as it will all be there when you are stronger and can handle it.

Cindy

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on May 10, 17 12:57 PM
Great to see you back Dot!!!

Don't worry about gifting my game. I would prefer you concentrated on your games and your health. That would be the greatest gift besides seeing you back in the castle.

Take care

shosesize
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by shosesize on May 10, 17 4:37 PM
Hi Dot lovely you are back, will gift you every day, you do not need to send back.
Keep resting that back, don't over do it, I did and ended up in a wheelchair.
So Please Please take care.
Love
Ann

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on May 10, 17 5:56 PM
Welcome back, Dot. So glad to see you back in the castle. I too have plenty of goodies to gift you, so no worry about gifting back.

Katiek

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on May 10, 17 6:07 PM
Don't worry about returning any gifts to me, either, Dot. I'm pretty well caught up with the spring event, and anyway, I'll be leaving soon for an extended working vacation and will be taking my list down. Glad you're back, and about that unpacking: I moved three years ago, and I still have boxes I haven't gone through!

Yetismum
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Yetismum on May 11, 17 4:26 AM
Hi Dot
So glad to have you back in the Castle. You certainly have been missed. I know how hard it can be to catch up as I have had quite a few computer issues and get kind of twitchy after a couple of days.
I think as a rule of thumb you could probably not worry about returning gifts for the time being - we all seem to have lots of goodies stored up. I am only doing one round of the castle each day, then my 70 or so friends from the spring room so have lots ostored away. Like a bear getting ready for winter!
Take care of you!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on May 11, 17 7:50 AM
You are all so AWESOME! Thanks to all my wonderful friends help I have caught up on one of my games DotJ. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Aiming for the 2nd avatar on the other 3 games. Fingers crossed I make it. One day to go!

Gohill ........ the nuts came in handy when I needed to do that challenge. So thank you.

Linet ...... took your advice & concentrated on one game at a time.

Ann.......... Sorry to hear about your back. Believe you me, I am being careful with my back. I broke my lower back many years ago in an accident so whenever it starts to play up, I rest.

Thanks for the encouragement about my unpacking. Wondering if I really need some blinkers (blinders in some racing circles) so I can't see the mess. Then I won't fret about it!

To everyone who sent carrots, an extra thank you. I now only need 190 eggs to complete the Egg-actly Achievement. With 10 days left in the Spring Event, that is doable.

Again, THANK YOU my friends.

Dot

Go to: