Mushroom Age - New HO / Puzzle Game

Re:Mushroom Age - New HO / Puzzle Game

[Post New]by MAGGIE37 on Oct 29, 08 9:51 AM
Am I the only one having problems with 11-2... repairing and activating the holigraphic device... HELPPPPPPPPPP not sure if you need to light all the lights?? anyone can help I would appreciate it!!!! PLEE Z

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 29, 08 2:27 PM
MAGGIE37 wrote:Am I the only one having problems with 11-2... repairing and activating the holigraphic device... HELPPPPPPPPPP not sure if you need to light all the lights?? anyone can help I would appreciate it!!!! PLEE Z
I will send a message with a link to photos.

[Post New]by unicorncyndi on Oct 29, 08 5:53 PM
Has anyone figured out the mirrors in chapter 18 yet?? I'm super stuck & need all the help I can get! Thanks!

[Post New]by magdee on Oct 30, 08 12:01 AM
I like many are stuck on tne hologram in chpt. 11 . I do not get whats suppose to happen and how . Would appreciate any help. I will thank you in advance.

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by catathang on Oct 30, 08 6:52 AM
Kushel wrote:H-E-L-P..................Mirror puzzle in Chapter 18, 6 mirrors. Can you send directions to the answer?
I'm starting to losing it!!!!!!!!!!

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by catathang on Oct 30, 08 6:55 AM
Good Morning; Just go to [Gamezebo] Go to tips and tricks, scroll down to alhpabet, choice the letter M.Find Mushroom age, and you will get all the tips you want. Even those nasty mirrors Sorry , can't spell.

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 10:18:35 AM PST

chancy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by chancy on Oct 30, 08 10:46 AM
I liked the demo, but have bought too many games that have really bugged me, but too late. Thanks for the opinions posted here. It helps me to make an informed choice.

gracealma1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by gracealma1 on Oct 30, 08 7:33 PM
As of 9:19 p.m. as of Thursday, October 30, 2008, I have finished Mushroom Age. It was a good game. And I couldn't have done it without the help and pictures of LizzieK. Your Super!!!!!.
Good luck to all in finishing the game.
Hint to maker of games: Could you please put in a SKIP button to help us "old farts" who have to go for help. Only a suggestion but it would help us in having to ask for help to moving onto something else, and avoiding "pulling out our hair".
Gracealma1

[Post New]by MysticMiss23 on Nov 1, 08 10:35 AM
I am stuck in chapter 18 also can anyone help me out?

[Post New]by nu306xt on Nov 1, 08 12:26 PM
Cherylsoccer wrote:I was going really good until I got to the Roman time. Stuck on last item on list. Tunic it tells me to go to box but it is locked. Can't do anything else. Can anyone help me please

I have exactly the same problem as Cherylsoccer, can anyone help me please? I can't get the key!!! There IS no damn key as far as I can see

Shamrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Shamrog on Nov 1, 08 2:15 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the game freezing and having to reboot. It's done it in every chapter so far (I think I'm on 8 or 9), which is a real pitb as you have to start from the beginning of the chapter again.

It's happened several time in a couple of the chapters. It's so frustrating, plus having to reboot because it freezes the whole puter.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Nov 2, 08 1:43 AM
nu306xt wrote:
Cherylsoccer wrote:I was going really good until I got to the Roman time. Stuck on last item on list. Tunic it tells me to go to box but it is locked. Can't do anything else. Can anyone help me please

I have exactly the same problem as Cherylsoccer, can anyone help me please? I can't get the key!!! There IS no damn key as far as I can see

For memory (and It's not always that good) I think that key is under a rock on the second screen on the path (?)

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 2, 08 5:19 AM
nu306xt wrote:I have exactly the same problem as Cherylsoccer, can anyone help me please? I can't get the key!!! There IS no key as far as I can see
The key is outside under where the basket tray was. It is on the white pedestal in the lower left corner. The key is very light and hard to see on the top of the pedestal.

[Post New]by slotsgirl on Nov 2, 08 10:43 AM
Any hints on chapter 18 and the last mirror game. I've breezed through it all up to now.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 2, 08 11:53 AM
slotsgirl wrote:Any hints on chapter 18 and the last mirror game. I've breezed through it all up to now.
I have posted pictures of the solutions to all the mini-games on Photobucket. If you go to the Tips and Tricks topic for this game you will find instructions on how to find these pictures.

hezekia
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hezekia on Nov 2, 08 8:07 PM
I feel like a totally ripped off fool-- handing my money over for the game "Mushroom Age". I played the trial, bought the game and finished in about 10 more minutes. I should get my money back! No replayability at all! What a rip-off!

Edited on 11/02/2008 at 8:08:53 PM PST

[Post New]by bobbiegirl55 on Nov 2, 08 8:09 PM
MoreOver wrote:I'm stuck there too. Going off to Google for help.
I am going nutsy over those mirrors!! Did you ever get any help from Google? I am on what I think is the final mirrow puzzle but can't seem to get it. I hate that I have to start at the beginning over and over while being so frustrated at the last ;puzzle. Hellllllp!!! :-)

higgins717 wrote:please i need help in chapter 18 with the laser mirrors, it is the last two after socrates and leonardo da vinci appears having a horrible time the others were no picnic either.

if you can i would appreciate a screen shot.

thanking you in advance.

terri

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 3, 08 7:18 AM
The answer for the historical order of events is on the first page of the Tips and Tricks topic for this game.

[Post New]by Dorise on Nov 3, 08 8:31 AM
Hi, Same thing happened to me several times as well. I deleted the game from my computer, and reinstalled it from the "Big Fish games purchased site " and it was OK. Just play up to the second sign that says "game saved" and exit the game completely. Restart the game and you should see the chapters you've completed on the bottom of the opening screen. If they are there and lit up, it's saving. It worked for me, hope it does for you too. Its a fun game, so give it a try.
Dorise

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 3, 08 5:25 PM
It hasn't worked for me uninstalling and reinstalling the game. It goes right back to the lab when I restart it.

Go to: