Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by yardo1961 on Apr 13, 17 5:01 PM
I am running windows 10. I installed the resent update but it is still crashing and now I have completed the first 10 and I am on the first game of the second 10 (France) and it is frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it is still frozen on this level. Please help

[Post New]by kimdcaangel on Apr 15, 17 1:45 PM
since the update I can't play at all

[Post New]by steffeelynn on Apr 20, 17 7:10 PM
Game still crashing after update on Windows 10. It seems most folks are having this issue, and no resolution in sight. Going to ask for refund or credit. This has been going on for a few months now. $6.99 X 1000's of buyers - Bigfish has made big money, but not taking care of the customer - so disappointing. Lots of complaints over and over, but no recent updates/ responses or anything for that matter!

nic2200
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by nic2200 on Apr 21, 17 12:51 PM
Still crashing after update. Windows 10. Annoying.

[Post New]by Zhiana on Apr 21, 17 10:40 PM
My game has stopped working. It was working fine yesterday and now everytime I try to play it doesnt load all the way...the load bar says" one moment".

[Post New]by megjambean on Apr 21, 17 10:44 PM
Finally finished the game despite the glitch with the straws in Africa, and guess what? When you click on the gift in the home improvement.....wait for it.....spoiler alert...NOTHING HAPPENS except the gift disappears. Light entertainment, but poorly constructed game. $5 more bucks might have gotten you a game that works.

[Post New]by zelsterarch on Apr 24, 17 4:27 AM
I have not posted about my problems yet because the issues I was having (on Windows 10) were the exact same as everyone else. I am posting now so that it is known that the update has not fixed anything! Now the character doesn't show up at any level and can no longer play the game because you can't play without her!!! Either fix this damn game or give everyone who bought it a refund! I haven't gotten any compensation for this game or the frustrations that came along with it. I am very unhappy with this whole ordeal. So unhappy that I have been spending more time with Steam games than BF games. It's bad enough that most of the games on BF are uninteresting or just not my style, but when a game comes along that I DO like and I waste the money on it only to find out I cannot play it and/or finish it, I feel as if I should just give up on BF altogether. I understand that some games may have issues, but usually updates fix these things. It has been months and nothing has been fixed or the update has rendered the game unplayable. So disappointed!

[Post New]by grama69 on Apr 24, 17 1:11 PM
Holly has disappeared. I've reinstalled 5 times.

Go to: