jennyjenq
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by jennyjenq on Nov 6, 08 9:43 PM
looloo123 wrote:that is great guys please do share with us, im sure we have missed something

lol. I have an actual notebook going on with things of interest that I find. Things that I hear.

JawsW
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by JawsW on Nov 6, 08 9:59 PM
I just heard the great news. I can't wait for it to come out. I have all the MCF that have come out until now, and I love every one of them.
Thanks BFG.

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Nov 6, 08 10:09 PM
I wonder if there will be an casual/relaxed mode mode since so many people requested one for Azada?

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Nov 7, 08 12:38 AM
jennyjenq wrote:"you're the key"(not sure if I heard this one right, but I'll be playing again, and keep an ear out for that)

It's "Find the keys"

Fiobo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Fiobo on Nov 7, 08 6:16 AM
I can't wait much longer for this game, I wish they'd surprise us and release it right now

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 7, 08 6:26 AM
It gets closer everyday. Saturday is the day Rose will update facebook. I can't wait to see what new news is coming.

sliker
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by sliker on Nov 7, 08 7:25 AM
bfgErie wrote:Based on a suggestion from one of our users, I've gone ahead and created an official MCF: Return to Ravenhearst thread. Please feel free to use this discussion thread for all of your questions, comments, speculation and whatnots about the upcoming addition to the Mystery Case Files series.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the newly redesigned <a href=http://www.mysterycasefiles.com/>Mystery Case Files website</a> where there are now two spooky screenshots from the next MCF game, a mysterious note from the Queen of England as well as a short teaser description of MCF eturn to Ravenhearst:

Constructed in 1895, Ravenhearst Manor stood as a symbol of affection from Charles Dalimar toward his love, Emma Ravenhearst. A month after the home was completed, it's namesake went missing. Decades passed and the history of the home became a distant memory until one day, Emma's Diary Resurfaced.

In Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst, players reassembled the diary and brought closure to this horrible tale. Or so they thought...

Anyone interested interested in knowing the back story can now purchase the original <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1305/mystery-case-files-ravenhearst/index.html>MCF: Ravenhearst from Big Fish Games for 99¢</a>. This offer is only available until Oct. 27th.

sliker
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sliker on Nov 7, 08 7:30 AM
i look forward to the game ,but the burning question is the art work from octoberfest what it looks like and the size of it. anyone have any clues on it. is it one of the screen shoots on website?

MelStacey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by MelStacey on Nov 7, 08 7:57 AM
Forgive me if it has been mentioned in this thread already- I haven't read all 15 pages. Does anyone know the date Big Fish will release this game?

[Post New]by deztini0719 on Nov 7, 08 8:19 AM
Does any one know what day it will be released? it just says 2008 no exact date was given

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 7, 08 8:24 AM
No official date has yet been stated. Using clues from The Big Fish, speculation is November 26. ... though everyone hopes it will be sooner.

jennyjenq
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by jennyjenq on Nov 7, 08 9:30 AM
Purplerabbit wrote:
jennyjenq wrote:"you're the key"(not sure if I heard this one right, but I'll be playing again, and keep an ear out for that)

It's "Find the keys"

Ok thanks for the correction I was in the midst of writing something else down when I heard that, so I wasn't quite sure if I'd heard it right.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Nov 7, 08 9:35 AM
No probs, Jenny. I was just going "I'm trying!" back to her!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 7, 08 10:06 AM
jennyjenq wrote:My thought was, could Charles already be showing stalker like tendencies?

Certainly seems that way doesn't it. I hadn't really thought about it, but it make sense.

Sliker,

The artwork is 5X7 and is the picture that's on the home page of the MCF site......unless that was a red herring. Sounds like it will be nice though.

jennyjenq
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by jennyjenq on Nov 7, 08 10:38 AM
AnnBy wrote:
jennyjenq wrote:My thought was, could Charles already be showing stalker like tendencies?

Certainly seems that way doesn't it. I hadn't really thought about it, but it make sense.

The thought has occurred to me a couple of times, after replaying. I swear, he gives me the creeps.

kitwhite
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kitwhite on Nov 7, 08 11:24 AM
jennyjenq wrote:Ok I don't know if the voices that you hear as you play have been covered, but I was keeping an ear out for what they said just in case. Here's what I have so far:
"Unlock the doors"
screaming
"this is not your home"
"can't you see?"
"you're the key"(not sure if I heard this one right, but I'll be playing again, and keep an ear out for that)
Other sounds-creaking sounds as if someone is following you as you explore through the house.

These voices that you're hearing........are they in specific rooms?

I'm replaying Ravenhearst for the second time in a week.....just to hear the voices. I'm not hearing any anywhere (except in my head).

jennyjenq
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by jennyjenq on Nov 7, 08 2:02 PM
They just randomly say things. I had the volume up kinda loud last night. You should be able to hear them as you're playing through the game, though

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 7, 08 2:54 PM
You may need to turn the music down low. The voice is quite soft and you might not be able to hear it if the music is very loud.

jennyjenq
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by jennyjenq on Nov 7, 08 2:59 PM
cesse47 wrote:You may need to turn the music down low. The voice is quite soft and you might not be able to hear it if the music is very loud.

Yes I agree.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 7, 08 3:03 PM
Had a thought-

What is our tie to the mystery? Why do the spirits and the Queen keep coming to us (as the MCF Detective)?

What is our tie to Ravenhearst? Could we be one of the "twins"?

Go to: