joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

Re:Post any The Heritage technical issues here only

[Post New]by joannickle on Mar 2, 11 12:06 PM
This game froze on the scene with the picture over the firepplace that takes you to thte rune's, and the forest. Got to the last one scene froze couldn't go on or back and menu wouldn't work either. Got out by clicking windows on keyboard. And tried to uninstall it wouldn't do that either. Tirred playing another game couldn't because it said it was still playing. Finally turned it off and came back and uninstalled. It frozr several times before that and also no hint, and this game is a mess.

diggermonty
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by diggermonty on Mar 21, 11 7:07 PM
I also lost the big key.
Just after I picked up the key fragment from the chain-pulled-door, I saw the big key being combined and put in the inventory.
The end of scene pop up came and i was down in the cellar.
With no big key. It has disappeared. . . Vanished! . . Zapped!
I quit, restarted the game. Came back to the end of scene pop-up, but no key.
Cheap game. Will not buy any from these developers again.

[Post New]by TheMastercat on May 21, 11 7:40 PM
Is Chapter 20 the end of the game? I finish the green area and the area above it with the angel? and unlock the door to move on and the game keeps restarting from there. Is that what it is supposed to do? Funny ending if it is.

[Post New]by fjsimons on May 30, 11 3:37 PM
I'm on Chapter 9 [I think] of The Heritage. I have 3/4 key pieces in one room, but it keeps saying "You're done with this room", and kicking me out of the room. Once it does this, it won't let me go back to the room.

So, I can't complete my key, which means I can't unlock the chest, which means I can't finish this chapter. I've tried quitting the game and re-trying, but it keeps doing the same thing. Help!

AeronAoife
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by AeronAoife on Jan 31, 13 10:14 PM
I'm at the end of chapter 19, I placed the wing on the angel and the ceremonial candle piece showed up on its shoulder (I'm assuming it's was piece 4 since the hint says the fragments are all completed and that's the only piece I have left in the scene). I clicked on it but it's not registering as being picked up so it's not completing the item which means I can't continue.

Go to: