mdgram
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by mdgram on Jun 15, 10 10:50 AM
I never thought I'd say this about a CE, but this is the BEST game I have ever played. Bar none. I'm so glad I didn't wait for the regular version. it was worth every penny - and the extra play made it all the better.

thecatspjs
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by thecatspjs on Jun 15, 10 11:29 AM
I'm in the same place as Marfa923. I can't get to the puppet storage area. There needs to be a map guiding confused people like me from one spot to another. I keep going back and forth to the same areas, but no puppet storage. Help!

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Your Comments and Review for Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sno13wy on Jun 15, 10 12:49 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition ? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Jun 15, 10 12:51 PM
Really enjoyed this game...wished it would go on forever...hugs and kisses

Big Fish...

moralera
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by moralera on Jun 19, 10 4:05 PM
Just finished it..What a great game!!!!!!
And the music towards the end.......................wow

Whoever is the creator of this game should just "make" more games like this and I will definitely keep purchasing....

Enjoy everyone....

remmah17
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by remmah17 on Jun 19, 10 9:08 PM
Just terrific!!! this game has everything. Well done to the developers and thanks to Bigfish for bringing it to all of us with" slightly twisted minds" that like the different sorts of games!!!! loved it.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Jun 21, 10 10:26 PM
Fantastic game. Absolutely beautiful artwork. A definite "must have" game!

[Post New]by mspetuniapea on Jun 23, 10 8:55 PM
I am so glad the second puppet game came out. I loved it as much as the first one! Keep them coming! Don't hestitate cause of the monies... it is well worth it.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Jun 24, 10 11:08 AM
So excited when this one showed up as a TGT awhile back. I downloaded it without a second thought as a CE. Kind of disappointed now. While the storyline was good and the graphics were appealing and the sounds were good, the eventual traipsing around got somewhat tedious and the hidden object scenes were a bit junky. I do believe the first installment ("Mystery of Joyville") was better. Guess I'm going against the flow here.

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 11:12:09 AM PST

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Jun 27, 10 2:10 PM
One of the best games ever! Great graphics and play. More please.

DaCook7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DaCook7 on Jun 27, 10 10:32 PM
I am confused. What is the difference between Souls of the innocent and the collectors edition? I just downloaded the Collectors Edition Demo and it picked up my name and my position that I was in on my second time around in Souls of the Innocent, which I had downloaded and played first. What is the advantage of buying the Collector's Edition if it is the same game?

fla_girl
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by fla_girl on Jun 30, 10 5:54 PM
I'm sooooo glad I bought this game it was awesome..I did need to use the walkthrough a tiny bit...not much...only when I lost my place when I had to quit to go to work or bed...the only thing I hated about the game was when I got to the end and realize the game was over...I had to go and get the 1st game...cuz I had to find out how the story started....I LOVED IT.....

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Jul 2, 10 9:17 PM
i bought the ce edition of dream chronicles 4, i really wish i had bought the ce of this game instead!!!!!

chruke
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by chruke on Jul 3, 10 10:04 AM
LOVED IT!!! LOVED IT !!! LOVED IT!!! BRING ON #3

[Post New]by coolgrandma on Jul 6, 10 11:06 AM
i REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING THIS GAME. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BUYING A SPECIAL EDITION THOUGH- I DON'T THINK I'D DO IT AGAIN. I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED IN THE VERY SHORT EXTRAS!?!- WAS HOPING FOR A BIT MORE GAMING= GREAT GAME THOUGH- WILL NOW BUY THE FIRST PUPPET GAME

[Post New]by boxing_lady on Jul 7, 10 7:01 AM
Wow, great game! Just finished it and feel kind of sad that there isn´t another game from them out already. It´s not too short like some games tend to be. You get your moneys worth and more.

[Post New]by WingedWonder on Jul 8, 10 9:31 AM
I already finished this game)
One of the best Hidden Object + Puzzle i ever played!
The sound, music, grafics, story, everything was really enjoyable. The only thing I didn't liked was a technical issue. This game plays EXTREMELY slowly on some types of computers. Unfortunatly, this hapenned to me...
But the game was too good for stopping playing it! I even completed the bonus.
Also, I never used a guide, heheh) Guess I was lucky.
Highly recommend this game to everybody.
Can't wait fo the sequel)

Edited on 07/08/2010 at 9:32:02 AM PST

VolleymomDee
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by VolleymomDee on Jul 9, 10 1:14 AM
The graphics were quite good, and the hidden object scenes were the right level of difficulty. I am, however, disappointed. When placing the beam under the stairs, I saw the torn page and didn't click it in time. Now the game will not allow me to go back and "find" the torn page. Consequently, I cannot change the combination on the owl to retrieve the 4th rune.... Having to start again under a new profile to finish this is a bit absurd.... I regret spending the $ on the collector's edition.

Mentalistlvr
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Mentalistlvr on Aug 7, 10 1:15 AM
Wonderful game, but really not worth the 20 bucks, especially since Mac players got cheated out of the in-game strategy guide, it's not there, seems the developer cut it out of the Mac version of the game. Which is why I asked a refund since I bought the CE mostly for the in-game strategy guide and Big Fish customer service proofed they are the greatest since I got my refund.

Otherwise a beautiful game, lovely graphics, but I agree, the walking back and forth would get confusing at times, since you would come across a location where you for instance need a key to get through, but then you have to go to another location to find that key...by the time you find that key you've forgotten where the location was where you needed that key because there is so much walking back and forth between locations, so had to look in the online strategy guide several times to see where it was I needed to use a particular item.

I haven't played the first one yet, although I own it, but I hope it's better then this one and has less going back and forth in it.

The ending was a bit dissapointing, came kind of as an anti-climax after having played it all evening. The extra's weren't all that special either..about 1 hour extra game play, with just a tiny bit adding to the story, more kind of a prologue.

So my advice. Wait for the regular version because you really can go without that extra hour play. All it does is give a tiny bit of a better wrap up to this story, ending with "To be continued".

Edited on 08/07/2010 at 1:16:55 AM PST

bevy814
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bevy814 on Sep 29, 10 12:13 AM
fantastic..the graphics, music, incidental movements of background objects phenomenal. that dang on owl had me losing sleep and the mini puzzles were extremely entertaining.
can't wait for the next Puppet Show.
Hey what would happen if the puppets escaped to the pentagon???

Go to: