Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by patsyplum on Apr 17, 18 12:50 AM
Please can you tell us when the next update is

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 17, 18 12:50 PM
Hello patsyplum,

That's a wonderful question. Unfortunately, the Forum Moderation Team has not been provided the details regarding updates upcoming or expected for the title Tidal Town. I do know that as soon as one is available, it will appear in the appropriate app store the game was downloaded from and that the teams behind the game are working hard on developing it further.

Thank you for your time, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are here to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 19, 18 11:12 AM
I've decided I'm going to delete my TT game at the end of the month.
What's the point in playing it, if we can't talk about it???
Bonkers.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

Here is where I am going

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 19, 18 11:19 AM
I'll see you at "The pond' http://pondfriends.boards.net/

Just think, some of us fishies have been flushed twice now...

it was sure fun while it lasted...

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 19, 18 3:51 PM
I'm going to cancel my BF membership at the end of the month, I might still buy a game once in a while if they have a half price sale but most of the new releases are not the genres that I like, all they seem to put out is HO day after day. There is a interesting thread going on the Modern Tales age of Invention forum, the thread is called " A sign up sheet to keep the forums going", a dev has been posting there trying to help out, it is worth a read anyway, right now the thread is 8 pages long. Many people are very disgusted with BF over this including me.

[Post New]by finbut2000 on Apr 19, 18 4:55 PM
MsBlocksworth wrote:
EdiothraNymph wrote:If anyone wants to add me my code is V+FAAAAA

only been playing this for like 5 days now if you or any one else whats to my code is A20BAAAA

I have added you both

smokie wizard
DZPBAAAA

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Apr 19, 18 6:33 PM
Well...I think I am truly at the total end of the game as it is right now... I’ve been at level 30 for like forever and probably would be past 200 if there was such a level, 4592 Star points, 685,000 coins, I’ve completed all the quests, I’m completed the collections in the Museum, all the houses are upgraded as far as allowed at this point of the game, and as of today (19Apr2018) I’ve reached the highest Storage capacity of 1250 items max. There is basically nothing left to do except increase my coins. Sending out balloons isn’t needed... so I guess for now this is the end of the line for me...

SlavicCookingCom
PEAAAAAA

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Apr 19, 18 7:11 PM
smokie wizard wrote:

I have added you both

smokie wizard
DZPBAAAA

I have added you, smokie wizard.

Although there is not much happening, I still enjoy the game and will continue to play for a while longer.

Ariel
1LJAAAAA

[Post New]by kane1973123 on Apr 20, 18 10:13 AM
Any news when market and underwater adventures will be open and don't say don't know this game been on for quite awhile things take forever that's why only 350 people like this game there should be more than that and people quit playing

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 20, 18 11:22 AM
The mods tell us that they are not informed as to when updates will happen so there is no way to find out, and at the end of the month when the forums are shut down all game communication will be cut off, if the game ever gets released it will probably have a facebook page but it is not very helpful for game play, probably the reason why it only has 350 likes is because it is a test version on the mobile platforms only and people are waiting on the stable pc version to be released, but once again since the forums are being shut down the game may not have much popularity, or any other BF game.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 21, 18 7:08 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:I've decided I'm going to delete my TT game at the end of the month.
What's the point in playing it, if we can't talk about it???
Bonkers.

TM
I sent you a pm and I was wondering if it went through, I don't think it is working for me and I can't find any trouble shooting for it other than it said if your inbox has over 100 saved message's the pm's might not go through but I don't have that many, I thought I saw a post that said to clear cookies if that happens but I don't really want to do that unless someone knows if that really works, it seems to be a blanket answer for a lot of problems. Do you have any suggestions for what I could try? At this point I don't think it is worth submitting a help ticket since there is only a few days left before it gets closed for good

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 21, 18 9:20 PM
TM
Never mind, I got a pm so it is working, I think people are having a hard time with the forums closing down and saying their goodbye's to game friends.

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Apr 27, 18 7:29 AM
I got a new Droid phone and i was totally able to sign into my account for the game and picked up where i left off.... awesome.

Go to: