bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition! Feb 17, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 17, 12 4:25 PM
We have a new version of Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition available now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

-Strategy Guide now accessible in demo

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition! Feb 17,

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 22, 12 7:48 PM
Is access to the strategy guide in the demo the only thing that is different in the updated version? Any bug fixes or other changes? I bought the game, so is there any reason for me to install the new version? Thanks.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition! Feb 17,

[Post New]by kinget on Feb 25, 12 8:06 PM
I installed the new trial and I can access the Strategy Guide, but the pictures won't open . They appear in the middle of the page,but they're no bigger than the thumbnails. This isn't what happens after you buy it, is it?

Katie630
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Katie630 on Feb 25, 12 11:25 PM
Update didn't do a thing for the violation codes that pop up and put a serious freeze on the game.. as well as my computer. Not funny guys.. and it's taking away from whatever fun I was having.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 10, 12 4:50 PM
Update?...huuummm? ....this was the third time trying to play the game from just the demo and already posted in the 'tech issues' when it was the TGT ... then today tried the SE...BAM! none worked!

Ctrl/alt/dlt did not work as with the other attempts today...had to shut down puter again!

This time instead of 'access violation' it got thru to the first screen shot, the music played like it was 'stuck' on 'stoopid' in an endless loop just like on the SE...yes this was already sent to C/S, drfelixfix sent, did my homework and also cleared out all 'junk' which I normally do weekly, even go as far as uninstall GM!

Well I gave it a five time try and guess will now have to really realize its a NO BUY!

ETA: must say a thx to C/S as they have been the BEST its just not working on this game....and the reviews look like a great game!

Edited on 03/10/2012 at 4:53:30 PM PST

Go to: