zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

drawers with birds paw

[Post New]by zunan on Feb 17, 12 7:56 PM
I looked at the screenshot and saw the drawers to be opened...I just get a magnifying glass saying I dont know which ones to open...will not let me open any drawwers..Is there a paper i must find that shows me the right ones..Help I am stuck cannot go any further...thanx in advance

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:drawers with birds paw

[Post New]by allan133 on Feb 18, 12 12:37 PM
I also get the same problem. Guess I missed where the correct order is found. Can anyone help, please??!!

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Feb 18, 12 1:05 PM
Hi Zunan.

I have finally found the answer! In the junk room (where the skeleton is in the cage), at the top left there is a bird cage covered with cloths. Remove the cloths, and there are some papers in the cage. Take them and they include the solution to the drawer puzzle. (You MAY have to refer to it in the Journal before it will let you open the drawers)

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Mar 2, 12 3:26 AM
you can also skip the puzzles and you will always get what you need

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Mar 19, 12 7:02 AM
I think you need to open the drawers in the right sequence, from the top right hand one down.

[Post New]by windybroom on Jan 13, 13 6:11 PM
I have the same problem I know what drawers to open but it will not let me open them.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 13, 13 6:18 PM
Hi there windybroom,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
Have you checked your journal to make sure that you have the solution for this puzzle? This is often the trigger to allow a puzzle to be completed.
Cheers

[Post New]by angleseymeg on Feb 17, 13 3:24 AM
Hi..I had the same problem but, thanks to Alan I have got past that little bit...Thanks alan.

Go to: