bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Otherworld: Spring of Shadows forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 18, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Otherworld: Spring of Shadows forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Otherworld: Spring of Shadows players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Otherworld: Spring of Shadows forum

[Post New]by pendle_witch on Feb 18, 12 7:40 AM
It won't let me put the gems into the locket - can anyone help please?

[Post New]by TammieGirl on Feb 20, 12 6:24 PM
Yes, I seem to have the same problem about the gems going into the locket, could you please help?

lucyfres
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by lucyfres on Feb 21, 12 6:21 AM
you have to click on them after laying them on top of the slot to rotate each gem. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by krowland on Feb 26, 12 10:14 AM
No what i think the other guys are having the same problem as me i have the gems in my infantry i go to grap them to put in the locket BUT says that didnt work ?????????? But i have played it on another computer and worked fine any ideas what i can do to make this game work on my laptop

[Post New]by krowland on Feb 26, 12 10:16 AM
pendle_witch wrote:It won't let me put the gems into the locket - can anyone help please?

Is it not letting you drop the gems in the locket ??

Edited on 02/26/2012 at 10:17:19 AM PST

[Post New]by bigcasey54 on Mar 10, 12 4:03 PM
I cant drop the gems into the locket, every time i click to put it down, it goes back into my inventory, HELP! I just bought this game.

[Post New]by catiehi on Mar 15, 12 1:35 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Otherworld: Spring of Shadows forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Otherworld: Spring of Shadows players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by amyslack1958 on Apr 2, 12 12:29 PM
How in the world do you get the bell to attach to the bell tower. I have tried everything in the store and also by the statue of what I think is the main tower located right outside the general store. Where in the world or how in the world do you get the bell to attach itself? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

FreeRed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by FreeRed on Apr 8, 12 4:11 PM
amyslack1958 wrote:How in the world do you get the bell to attach to the bell tower. I have tried everything in the store and also by the statue of what I think is the main tower located right outside the general store. Where in the world or how in the world do you get the bell to attach itself? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

The bell doesn't go to the bell tower. The bell goes in the curio shop. If you are talking about the tower with the poster half on it.

[Post New]by mccostally on May 4, 12 12:17 PM
help i have played this game twice and each time i get to the stained glass with glass cutter i cannot go any further it will not score the glass what am i doing wrong

[Post New]by LazyBird68 on May 17, 12 8:58 AM
Can someone tell me if there is a fix for this yet,
I was given the option of a refund but said I would wait for a fix,
3 months down the line I'm wondering if I made the right choice.

[Post New]by jadedragon82 on May 19, 12 8:46 PM
i don't get a mouse icon in the game, so i can't see what i am doing. Is there a fix for this?

[Post New]by jimnell1 on May 20, 12 1:55 PM
I am on the last chapter and have fruitlessly searched for all the mirrors. How many mirrors are there? I have gotten 2 of them, the "hint" tells me I have seen others. Where?

[Post New]by patrice15 on Jun 27, 12 1:00 PM
can someone tell me how do i get to the the other part nto collect the things i need to get for the potion from the old las in the alley. becaused i don't know where to go im stuck help please.

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Jul 31, 12 8:14 AM
Patrice have you checked the walkthru?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 31, 12 10:06 AM
Hi patrice15 and Welcome to the Forums.

I'm swimming in here to add to the advice by gailgo and give you a link to the walkthrough. Just click below to be taken right there:

Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Walkthrough

It also looks like sometimes you'll have the option to use a map to get to different places, since you're not able to actually get to them "on foot".

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by currypuff on Sep 1, 12 10:10 AM
How do I get the spot lights to light up the Gazebo? Tried everything but cannot get in . Last bit and I am stuck

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 1, 12 12:03 PM
Hi currypuff,

After taking a look through for you, it looks like you need to:

**SPOILER ALERT**
Put the first MIRROR on the branches (T), put the second MIRROR on the soil shifter (U), and put the third MIRROR on the flowerbed (V).

Adjust each mirror as shown in the screenshot to eliminate the evil smoke.

The screenshot they mention can be viewed by clicking this link here: Mirror Screenshot

**END SPOILER ALERT**

I hope this helps! And if it helps you, I found this in our walkthrough for the game which is available by clicking here: Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Walkthrough

Best of luck!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 12:03:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Discobay on Oct 22, 12 9:10 PM
I need to get back to the barn! How do I get back to the map?

Go to: