bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

UPDATE! New Mac version available! February 1, 2013

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 18, 12 12:22 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Otherworld: Spring of Shadows players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 02/01/2013 at 11:41:56 AM PST

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows is here!

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 1, 13 11:41 AM
Hey there Mac Fishies,

Good news! There's now an update available for the Mac version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows!

This new build fixes sound issues found on OS X 10.8. You're game will still be saved with this update.

The update is available in the Game Manager or by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Feel free to take a look at the following help article for some specific instructions:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If there are any questions or further issues please don't hesitate to contact Customer Support. To reach them, just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Happy gaming!

bfgIzara

Re:UPDATE! New Mac version available! February 1, 2013

[Post New]by porina on Feb 26, 13 11:01 AM
hi i just bought the game and it doesn´t run, i don,t know what happen please help me

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 11:02:50 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Mac version available! February 1, 2013

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 26, 13 12:09 PM
Hi porina and welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your new game!

I can't tell for sure what the exact issue is, but what you describe could be a kind of game crash. In that case, the first thing I'd suggest is to go through the suggestions in the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Mac Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at what's going on and will work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: