lk7fd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Access Violation Error

[Post New]by lk7fd on Feb 18, 12 9:06 AM
I keep getting the message 0x00463EE2 (tried to read from 0x03C46000), program terminated after I have installed Grim Tales Legacy. When I purchased the game, I was able to play right after I installed. The next day, the above message popped up and I've uninstalled and installed about 3 times on different days and it still won't allow me to play. Any help out there to fix this problem?

Re:Access Violation Error

[Post New]by KatieCA on Feb 18, 12 10:52 AM
i also had an access violation error. I had to update my Shockwave. Are you current?

lk7fd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lk7fd on Feb 18, 12 6:21 PM
What's Shockwave? Is that an Antivirus program?

[Post New]by catmcross1 on Feb 22, 12 9:39 PM
I've had the same problem. I even scanned trying to fix this problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

[Post New]by catmcross1 on Feb 22, 12 9:45 PM
Shockwave is an adobe program. I've just updated mine, and I'm still getting the same problem. It's a brand new computer anyway, so I shouldn't be having this problem... Any help would be much appreciated.

bfgRhone
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 24, 12 1:07 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like this game is giving some fishies Access Violation errors. If you haven't already, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

Access Violation

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: