LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Putting Coal in Furnace

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Feb 18, 12 10:09 AM
I can't get the coal from the shovel to go into the furnace. I even already clicked on the paper, crumpled it (to get two pieces for now), I've even already lit the match. The Hint shows me these items, but I can not get the coal off of the shovel to go into the furnace. I guess I'm doing something wrong, but I've tried different positions for the cursor to get it to go int, but to no avail. What I didn't do, was light the match before putting the torch in the other room. Would that have done it? Please help. Thanks.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Putting Coal in Furnace

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Feb 18, 12 10:18 AM
I went back into the game. Had to start Chap. 3 over, of course, I guess I could have anyway apparently, but anyway, this time I clicked on the matches, to get the msg. to move the propane tank. Then after moving it, I was able to put the coal right in the furnace, & I did have all three pieces of crumpled paper right off, just didn't notice the one piece. Thought I was gonna have a problem with that, when I went to crumple another piece & it wouldn't do it, that's when I noticed it was already there. Put it in the furnace used the match, & voila - fire.

Go to: