Seeds? Lost my shovel of dirt. cat#12?

[Post New]by suedarn on Feb 18, 12 2:39 PM
I'm supposed to have my shovel of dirt where did it go? I have 14 cats caught already first day. Do I have to start over? Don't remember packet of seeds. I'm supposed to put them into a pot on the window sill. I have a sprinkler can full of water but what good is it without seeds and dirt? andhey, I missed picking up cat number 12. Am I stuck? Did I lose the game now? I can't find cat number 12. ---help!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Seeds? Lost my shovel of dirt. cat#12?

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 18, 12 4:08 PM
The seed you want you'll get by solving a puzzle. It's just one big seed, not a packet of them. As for the dirt, click on the pot on the window sill to see what it says you need. You may have already put the dirt in it when you clicked it the first time. If it still says you need dirt, then try the scroll buttons on the side of your inventory. It may simply have scrolled off the screen.

This game doesn't lock you out of any areas after you complete them, so if you missed a cat, you can still go get it. I was missing a couple and went back and checked every room I'd been in and did finally find them.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER FOLLOWS*
You might want to know that some rooms have two cats in them.

[Post New]by suedarn on Feb 18, 12 8:53 PM
I scrolled. My dirt is gone. If I clicked skip on 2 puzzles I won't get my seed? Some scenes are too dark to see all cats, bummer. And the game goes off of my HP
"wide screen", I don't know why. So on HOP's I just click blindly and find objects. I have that problem with a lot of hidden object games. One puzzle was way too hard. Another would have taken me all day. I didn't know the puzzles were mandatory to save the cats. And what completes winning the game? The cats or the statues? Anybody win this game yet?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 18, 12 9:01 PM
Hi there suedarn,
I have finished this game and you only really need to concentrate on the statues.
I found all of the hidden cats, but nothing else happened regarding this - no award, no extra bonus etc, just an extra task for you to complete.
burf90 has given you some excellent advice about the seed.
Cheers

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 19, 12 3:41 PM
suedarn wrote:I scrolled. My dirt is gone. If I clicked skip on 2 puzzles I won't get my seed? Some scenes are too dark to see all cats, bummer. And the game goes off of my HP
"wide screen", I don't know why. So on HOP's I just click blindly and find objects. I have that problem with a lot of hidden object games. One puzzle was way too hard. Another would have taken me all day. I didn't know the puzzles were mandatory to save the cats. And what completes winning the game? The cats or the statues? Anybody win this game yet?

Did you check the flower pot to see if the soil is already in it? If you click on the pot and all it says you need is a seed and water, then the soil is already there.

*SPOILERS* To get the seed you need to solve the piano puzzle and the puzzle you find when the piano puzzle is solved. If those two are the puzzles you skipped, you should still have earned the seed.

As for the cats, DragonLadyOz gave you that answer. The only thing you get for collecting them is a little congratulations message for finding and calming down all the cats that were frightened and hiding because of the strange goings on in the town.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 19, 12 3:50 PM
Also, if games are going beyond the edges of your screen, you might want to try changing the resolution on your monitor. Change it to whatever the highest resolution is for widescreen. It will make all your icons and their labels smaller, but there are other ways to fix that. If you need help, PM me and I'll try to walk you through it.

Go to: