kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Can't get last tile in HOS in the upstairs hallway

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Feb 18, 12 8:16 PM
Can't get last tile in HOS in the upstairs hallway, anyone know about how to get around that??

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Can't get last tile in HOS in the upstairs hallway

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 19, 12 12:57 AM
Hi kfitzzy,

I was just paddling past and saw that you are having some trouble finding the last tile in the Hidden Object Scene.

Have you tried having a look at the free Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Walkthrough on our blog?

This details each step of the game along with helpful pictures that reveal where hidden objects are in each scene!

I have included a screen shot of the scene you are referring to below:

Screenshot

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Feb 19, 12 7:59 AM
kfitzzy - if you mean you can't get the last tile to pick up you are not alone. Seems to be a "glitch" that the developer needs to take care of asap!!!

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Feb 19, 12 1:02 PM
Yes I can't get the last tile it is there but I can't get it!!!!

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Feb 19, 12 1:15 PM
i tried again, uninstalled, reinstalled and went in under new profile and i still can'\t get tile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Feb 19, 12 3:28 PM
Between not getting new games and now I am having trouble with the game not being able to get the last tile on the HOS in the hallway upstairs. I am thinking of dropping out of BIGFISH altogether. I was having touble with another game last month it was the "the Three Musketeers Secrets: Contance's Mission" I asked for help getting through an area that most others were having trouble with we got no help... I finally when to help and asked for my credit back they gave it to me, I would have rather played the game. they need to make sure these games work before we get it.

[Post New]by charmedhands1973 on Feb 20, 12 3:30 PM
I can not pick the last tile either and it is ticking me off......I paid good money to play the games on this site and it sucks when there are "glitches" and can't play the game!!!! I tried logging off them back on, reinstalling the game and even went with a new profile and still can pick that last tile up!!!! please fix this game!!!!!

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Feb 20, 12 3:52 PM
Charmed and Kfitzzy - I know exactly how you feel. I bought the CE version then tried this one and still a "glitch" with the last tile. I went through CS, did a Dr Felix, made sure all readers were updated, and finally got a game credit. I check the forums several times a day hoping the game developer will release another updated version correcting this glitch. This is the ONLY game I have ever encountered a "glitch", so something is definitely wrong!!!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 21, 12 5:53 AM
Hi fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you are all having trouble with this scene! Could you please write in to Tech Support so we can keep on tracking this issue?

As it sounds like this is a technical issue, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE so we can stay on top of this ieasier.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Edited on 02/21/2012 at 5:54:09 AM PST

Go to: