care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Cannot get back into bonus game

[Post New]by care___916 on Feb 18, 12 9:15 PM
I was in the bonus game and closed the game for another day. Now when I click on the bonus area it just shows me all the keys were found. When play is clicked it says if I want to start new...

Did this happen to anyone???? and how did you get around it????

Thanks for any assistance. Just loving this game.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
674 Posts

Re:Cannot get back into bonus game

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 18, 12 9:38 PM
Could you have loaded a profile that had previously finished the game? Are there any other profiles there that you could try? Is there anyone else in your house who might have generously finished the game for you ?

The Bonus in the main menu only shows you what you've done in the game - it doesn't launch the game itself. If you click on Play, it SHOULD just take you back to where you were. The only time it should ask if you want to play again is if you've finished the game completely (played the ring puzzle back in the grand room after Grim appeared).

Edited on 02/18/2012 at 9:39:03 PM PST

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Re:Cannot get back into bonus game

[Post New]by care___916 on Feb 18, 12 9:42 PM
ShazPG wrote:Could you have loaded a profile that had previously finished the game? Are there any other profiles there that you could try? Is there anyone else in your house who might have generously finished the game for you ?

The Bonus in the main menu only shows you what you've done in the game - it doesn't launch the game itself. If you click on Play, it SHOULD just take you back to where you were. The only time it should ask if you want to play again is if you've finished the game completely (played the ring puzzle back in the grand room after Grim appeared).

Shaz thanks for replying so quickly. I did check for another profile but none. grrrrrrrrrr guess I will have to replay but will wait a few days to recoup lol

Thanks again

Go to: