Can't find the bracelet in the Aviary!!

[Post New]by DQAustin on Feb 18, 12 9:36 PM
...and the hint tool doesn't bring any attention to it, just the little chime sounds. I'm almost at the end and have checked both the Big Fish & **** Walkthoughs -- they both said "find all the hidden objects in the scene". I've found all the other objects in the scene, so I'm almost at the end and...well...aaaargh.

In general it's been a great game with superior art -- I don't mind the abundance of HOS -- just reminds me of the HOG before all the puzzles ('though these are fairly easy).

I did download the glitch-fixing update and have experienced no other issues throughout the game play. .

Helllllllllp please!

Re:Can't find the bracelet in the Aviary!!

[Post New]by DQAustin on Feb 18, 12 9:41 PM
P.S. I did purchase the full game.

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by felinefi on Feb 19, 12 8:18 AM
I'm just at that point in the game too. I found the bracelet in the lower left in the flowers. It was just above a butterfly.

Flashmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Flashmom on Feb 23, 13 6:17 AM
I keep getting the white boxes over the fountain. The hint button shows the amulet piece in the fountain, but no matter how hard I can't get it!!
Is this a glitch?

Flashmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Flashmom on Feb 23, 13 6:28 AM
addenda to my post.
I closed the game out and when I came back to it, it had saved back to the card placing. When I got to the fountain, the "white boxes" were still covering the fountain, but clicking where I thought the amulet piece was, it gave me the piece after all.
I'm still not sure what the white box "screen" is all about, but if it lets me get by, I don't care!

Go to: