moxy31
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

game not saving

[Post New]by moxy31 on Feb 19, 12 10:46 AM
I am having a problem with this game not saving once I have left the game and gone back to it. It also does not keep my name and returns to guest. Yes I have uninstalled the game and installed again and the same thing is happening. Is anyone else having this problem. Thank you for any help.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:game not saving

[Post New]by Howatch on Feb 19, 12 11:17 AM
Lots of people are having this problem, unfortunately. I believe that Big Fish and the developers are working together to try to come up with a fix; when that will be, though, I don't know.

moxy31
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by moxy31 on Feb 19, 12 2:26 PM
Thank you I eventually did see the other post.

[Post New]by MrsCook on Feb 19, 12 11:01 PM
Seriously, I haqve started this game 6 times, still not saving - only name there is Guest grrr

[Post New]by monc1e on Feb 20, 12 6:27 PM
I am having the same issues.

[Post New]by onefromdfw on Feb 20, 12 8:23 PM
Me Too!!... Question is, since I have purchased this game, are we going to get to upload a corrected version that will work!?!

[Post New]by flipper6222 on Feb 20, 12 8:35 PM
Good grief!!! I was thrilled to see I am not the only one having the problem of my game not saving. I started this game over 3 times. Please post when they get it fixed because I will leave it sit until then. Seems like a good game so I hope they fix it soon.

[Post New]by lighthouse1964 on Feb 20, 12 8:40 PM
I am frustrated to have this problem with a game that I paid the collector's edition price for. When will a solution be done? I have never bought a collector's edition before and am not inclined to ever do it again if this is what will happen.

[Post New]by spawner on Feb 21, 12 9:41 AM
Yes I am having the same problem and getting frustrated.How do you save the game without starting over.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 21, 12 11:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for any frustration with the saving issue with this game. As others in this thread have mentioned it is something we are looking into at the moment. I would definitely encourage you if you're running into this trouble to get in touch with our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix. This will not only help us track the issue better but a representative can help you out with your purchase in anyway they can.

In the meantime I've found some players were able to clear up their save issue by following the steps in this help article here:

Game Not Saving

If you click the blue text it will take you right to that article. Thank you for your understanding everyone. Also to help track this issue better I'll be locking this thread up, but if you see any more tech issues you'd like to post about, I'd post it in our:

The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage CE technical issues here thread.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 02/21/2012 at 11:42:45 AM PST

Go to: