bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Scruffs: Return of the Duke

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 20, 12 12:10 AM
Find the Lost Regalia that will help Grandpa Scruff prove that he is the true Duke of Scrufford in The Scruffs 2: Return of the Duke! After discovering Grandpa's regal identity, you return to Scrufford with the quirky Scruff family. An evil impostor is preparing to become the next Duke, and it’s up to you to stop him. Thwart the impostor’s devious plans and help your family in The Scruffs 2: Return of the Duke!

Re:The Scruffs: Return of the Duke

[Post New]by heatherington on Feb 20, 12 12:19 AM
Didn't know which thread to post to as neither one said whether it was a review or a comment, but since it wasn't the technical thread figured I was safe. I absolutely the first Scruffs which was way back in 2007. It was corny and fun and I hope this has half the charm and ease of play.

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Feb 20, 12 1:06 AM
Have played for 30 min and so far its ok.Items are easy to find.Will play some more later but so far its good

[Post New]by fizgig07 on Mar 28, 12 6:38 PM
Fix this game!!! It's busted on level 9, the part when after you insert the cassette and follow the directions!! You need to fix this and stop ripping people off!!! Don't buy this game the developers cheated you and didn't finish developing.. it's all a scam!!!! Wont play you crap games again. This happens TOO many times...

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Aug 1, 12 8:48 PM
I just finished this game, and it's loads of fun. Lots of wacky humor, the doggiehint device is cute, and the voice acting is amazing. I didn't play the first one, but may have to check it out. By the way, the cassette-gearshift thing is difficult and annoying, but possible with persistence and help from the forum.

[Post New]by chefgarry on Sep 26, 12 3:26 PM
I too can't get the cannonball in the car in level 9. I don't however beleive this is a scam or whatever the other poster was ranting about. Is this a glitch? I've followed the directions several times but the cannonball just won't come out.

Worked this time. All is well.

Edited on 09/26/2012 at 3:28:00 PM PST

Go to: