Funnel box on counter in chapter 4 missing

[Post New]by wvickers4952 on Feb 20, 12 9:07 AM
I am at chapter 4 in general store looking for box on counter for funnels. Box not there???? Anyone else have this problem??

Re:Funnel box on counter in chapter 4 missing

[Post New]by onionmom10 on Feb 20, 12 9:11 PM
I'm having the same problem. Where's that box?!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 20, 12 9:36 PM
Hi there,
MAYBE SPOILER:
Have you given the recipe book to Mathilde and then returned to the store to talk to the owner? You should find that the box is activated after this.
Cheers

[Post New]by Betsyrose on Feb 23, 12 12:30 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
MAYBE SPOILER:
Have you given the recipe book to Mathilde and then returned to the store to talk to the owner? You should find that the box is activated after this.
Cheers

[Post New]by ladybear101 on Aug 29, 12 10:28 AM
Nope - I keep giving Matilda the book, she thanks me, tells me she needs the funnels, gives me back the book. I go back to the general store, but still no box...
HELP!!

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Aug 30, 12 9:28 PM
I agree, there is no box on that counter, the walkthrough or the strategy guide,both show the box is there but the general store does not have a box on that counter, wwithout the funnels, what are we to do.?

[Post New]by shelterhill on Sep 10, 12 1:30 PM
Same problem over here ... what to do????

Edit; Read somewhere that you have to give the book to Mathilda first, and then go see the store, and talk to the owner, and THEN you will receive the box..

Worked for me, phew... what a relieve

Edited on 09/10/2012 at 1:42:25 PM PST

[Post New]by MrsaJones on Oct 22, 13 8:49 AM
Not working for me :-(

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Nov 7, 13 6:03 AM
You have to talk to the guy in the shop, then he gets the box out.

[Post New]by AHauntedPoet on Jun 28, 14 6:10 AM
I got the book, handed to the woman, she said I needed to collect things so I went off to find the items... but that man would not give me the box...

After reading here.. and shouting ay my computer "I already gave her the stupid book!"... I exited the game and reopened it (just because I like to think that helps the computer "think" if it has a "break")... Then I went back to the woman and handed her the book again. She said *almost* the same thing again but when I went back to the man he gave me the funnel box.

Maybe she has ghostly forgetfulness or wasn't paying attention the first time.. but it did work when I went back and did it all again.

Hope this helps anyone who also shouts at their computer.

Go to: