bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 21, 12 12:17 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Alpaca210
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Post any Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive technical issues here only

[Post New]by Alpaca210 on Feb 21, 12 1:01 AM
ok will post here, the game has no sound or music, and YES my computer is all the way up, and i have slid the music and sound bars all the way, both ways.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 21, 12 1:54 AM
Hi Alpaca210,

That certainly is odd! I couldn't hear any voiceovers (I suppose there aren't any), but I could hear the background music and audio effects. I recommend getting in touch with Tech Support about this so this can be looked into.

Thanks!

bfgRhone

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Feb 21, 12 4:26 AM
This game is NOT compatible with Windows 7, 32 bits, Home Edition, when the display is 150 - the developer has to fix the size of the screen, which scrolls to the right edge of the monitor. Pity.

poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by poggyapoo on Feb 21, 12 6:17 AM
there seems to be a bug. At the castle, I have put the puzzle piece in the wall and door opened. Been told to get snake and honey. Got ladder and gone down outside in grounds. After returning and doing other things, on opening the door again, the original puzzle is there again and NO LADDER!! Also, the place where I put the original puzzle piece is again asking for the...........puzzle piece!! Aaaarghh!!

fnlalesi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fnlalesi on Feb 21, 12 8:02 AM
poggyapoo wrote:there seems to be a bug. At the castle, I have put the puzzle piece in the wall and door opened. Been told to get snake and honey. Got ladder and gone down outside in grounds. After returning and doing other things, on opening the door again, the original puzzle is there again and NO LADDER!! Also, the place where I put the original puzzle piece is again asking for the...........puzzle piece!! Aaaarghh!!

I just had the same issue. Had to go back to get the puzzle piece, the ladder, the pot to fill with water, but the spoon is now gone and I can't get the honey to add to the pot. Seems like yet another game that can't be completed & I'm getting tired of uninstalling/reinstalling & starting over

darksprires
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by darksprires on Feb 21, 12 10:14 AM
The game does not fit my monitor. It is too tall and not wide enough. The controls are hidden in the part of the screenshot that is not visible to me, so I couldn't play with the options, even. I had to close the window to get out of the game and then deleted it. Pity, it looked interesting. Sadly, not playable.

kateinaz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kateinaz on Feb 21, 12 10:23 AM
fnlalesi wrote:
poggyapoo wrote:there seems to be a bug. At the castle, I have put the puzzle piece in the wall and door opened. Been told to get snake and honey. Got ladder and gone down outside in grounds. After returning and doing other things, on opening the door again, the original puzzle is there again and NO LADDER!! Also, the place where I put the original puzzle piece is again asking for the...........puzzle piece!! Aaaarghh!!

I just had the same issue. Had to go back to get the puzzle piece, the ladder, the pot to fill with water, but the spoon is now gone and I can't get the honey to add to the pot. Seems like yet another game that can't be completed & I'm getting tired of uninstalling/reinstalling & starting over

Same. I thought I had taken too long to figure out how to get the venom and had to start again from a past point in the game. But I don't see the spoon either.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 21, 12 10:42 AM
darksprires wrote:The game does not fit my monitor. It is too tall and not wide enough. The controls are hidden in the part of the screenshot that is not visible to me, so I couldn't play with the options, even. I had to close the window to get out of the game and then deleted it. Pity, it looked interesting. Sadly, not playable.

Hi darksprires,

You may want to try adjusting your screen resolution settings to see if that helps. Here's the link to our related help article:

Screen Resolution

If that doesn't help, please contact Tech Support so that one of our reps can take a closer look at this with you.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

IamJbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IamJbar on Feb 21, 12 1:23 PM
I am having the same trouble with the puzzle piece on the doorway. After being told to get potion with blue venom and honey, am unable to get back through door and the puzzle piece is gone. Please, if any of you are also having this trouble,( or you know how to fix it), post here. The more gamers having the same problem, the sooner a fix comes along. Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Feb 25, 12 2:26 PM
darksprires wrote:The game does not fit my monitor. It is too tall and not wide enough. The controls are hidden in the part of the screenshot that is not visible to me, so I couldn't play with the options, even. I had to close the window to get out of the game and then deleted it. Pity, it looked interesting. Sadly, not playable.

I'm having the same problem. I finally set my screen at max resolution 1920 x 1080 and it filled the screen properly.

Rbnhall6
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Rbnhall6 on Mar 4, 12 2:19 PM
Hi, In playing the game I have to find a vial to proceed, but it simply isn't there. I've done all the usual things (uninstall reinstall) but no luck. I love this game!!! Is there an update or fix in the making? I really Hope so. Please help. Robin

mcac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mcac on Mar 31, 12 4:50 PM

Same here

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 17, 12 3:59 PM
The bucket disappeared after I put it on the sun and it's no place to be found. So now I can't fill it up again to get hang on the left chain to get the other wheel. This game is bad.

Game doesn't save

[Post New]by Babelfish222 on Jun 2, 12 9:05 AM
I like this game, but whenever I launch it it start from the beginning, as if it doesn't save progress. When going to the menu and trying to Change Player, I only see the one player I create every time.
I'm using Windows XP BTW.

Game doesn't save

[Post New]by mdewerthree on Oct 1, 12 7:56 PM
Babelfish222 wrote:I like this game, but whenever I launch it it start from the beginning, as if it doesn't save progress. When going to the menu and trying to Change Player, I only see the one player I create every time.
I'm using Windows XP BTW.

same here, but with windows vista

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Oct 16, 12 4:20 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry your game won't save, it can quickly make you feel your waisting your time and it's not a great feeling...
This can happen when the computer needs additional privileges to create save files.

I would suggest you to check the following help article:

Game Not Saving.

If the issue persists though, you can contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page, one of our Reps will be happy to help you.

Best of luck!

bfgTokoro

Edited on 10/26/2012 at 6:15:23 AM PST

[Post New]by onebitchieblonde on Oct 26, 12 8:26 PM
I am trying to play and there is no vial for the snake venom. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. It just taked me back to where I left off with no vial. Help!

Stuck!! Is the game glitching?

[Post New]by MrsKrisD on Mar 13, 13 6:15 AM
For some reason, I cannot get past the 4th chapter. I am SO frustrated! I just completed the portal (right by where the flying ant was). Then the puzzle piece (or whatever it is) started spinning in the air. Now I cannot get off of that screen. I have tried everything! I have clicked everywhere! I even pulled up a walkthrough. It said to "Press on the ground to end the chapter". I have done everything that I know to do. PLEASE HELP! I really want to finish this game.

[Post New]by kmfali99 on Mar 25, 13 11:40 AM

Edited on 03/25/2013 at 12:17:21 PM PST

Go to: