BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Strategy Guide

[Post New]by BlackDark on Feb 21, 12 7:29 AM
I am fairly certain that the CE Strategy Guide is missing the last page. I completed the Bonus Game last night. I noticed that after I had acquired the second piece of the Amulet, the SG stopped; it did not have an expected page for what to do with the two pieces of the Amulet. Clicking “Next” in the SG simply produced nothing; it stopped a page short. Has anyone else noticed this anomaly?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Strategy Guide

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 21, 12 10:18 AM
Hi BlackDark,

I'm not exactly sure why your Strategy Guide is missing the last page. You may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if you were missing any files.

If you don't want to do that, this tip that I found over in the 'Bonus Section.....Amulet.....Spoiler' thread should help you move forward in this game:

WeeHillyWilly wrote:At the end of this bonus section, you should have two pieces of an amulet left over in your inventory. I have noticed that some of you don't know what to do with them.
Go back to the crypt just outside the town gate, the crypt where you first placed the green raven. Go inside and click on the back wall. There is a spot on that wall where you place both pieces of the amulet.

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like "AMULET" and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word "AMULET" will appear.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Feb 22, 12 5:46 PM
bfgHondo-

Uninstalled & reinstalled, and I have the same issue. I am running Win XP Pro. And my Wife installed this same game to her computer to check, and she doesn’t have the last page either. She is running XP Home. Now, the Game runs fine, and I’ve completed both the Regular and the Bonus Games with no issues. Very strange. But if no one else has reported this, I’m fine with that. Since I’ve completed this Game, I’ve already started on another one. BFG always has a great game to keep us occupied.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Apr 19, 12 8:53 PM
I also had the last page missing, but thanks for the answer to where the 2 amulet pieces go!

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on May 13, 13 12:39 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hi BlackDark,

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like "AMULET" and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word "AMULET" will appear.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Gr8 Tip bfgHondo!

Go to: