Holding cash

[Post New]by Lonnwy on Feb 21, 12 11:49 AM
Hi there, I'm new to this game, and I would like to know the amount of cash that I have to be holding at the end of each stage to finish the level and move onto the next village? If anyone could help that would be great, or if I've misunderstood the game then please let me know, thanks lots,
L x

Re:Holding cash

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Mar 13, 12 6:33 PM
Not every level is completed by the amount of money you hold. One, for example, needs you to outrun a competitor. It says what you need to do on the 'Reports' tab underneath the title.

The best idea in terms of money is to avoid using the loan shark as this lowers the net worth.

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Holding cash

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Jan 7, 14 9:03 AM
Look at the goal. If the goal is to have an amount in cash, yes, hold it.

If it says net worth, then purchase upgrades, which also count towards net worth. And supplies.

If its says "dirve competitors out of business", you might want to use the cash in marketing, and purchasing the mole so that you know what their prices are and set yours lower. And stocking up.

If you are in hock to the shark, then do not hold it. After you spent all you need to spend, give it all to the shakr. If you need it later, you can borrow again, but in the meantime the interest payments will go down, and that will help you.

Go to: