Purple scroll.

[Post New]by folchc on Feb 21, 12 4:44 PM
I have started this game 3 times, with different initials, and I do very well, until I get to the machine where you put in the purple scroll. I already did the green one and I got all the green bubles, but when I put in the purple scroll, it turns on the fire, but it will not start the bubbles, and I cannot "place the beaker". I can't even get out of the room. That is why I have started the game over 3 times. Please help. Am I missing something? I don't want to have to start it the 4th.

mpg1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Purple scroll.

[Post New]by mpg1 on Feb 22, 12 12:30 PM
[b] I'm having trouble also with princess's room.
i have started the game over again (using Grams name ) because I did the green scroll, collected the green bubbles. Now there is a purple scroll, were is it ? I keep going back to different rooms, but cannot find it. I'm not having fun anymore
Please help!!
M

PS: the walkthrough is very confusing, the text and pictures do not line up.

[Post New]by folchc on Feb 22, 12 1:35 PM
I believe you get the green scroll at the beginning of the game, when you give the Knight that is guarding the family wing (across from the armory) his sword and crest.

[Post New]by folchc on Feb 23, 12 1:19 PM
I'm sorry I told you where the green scroll was, and you want to know about the purple. That one you will find in the kitchen (bottom right)

Go to: