bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 22, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled forum

[Post New]by angel1938 on Feb 23, 12 8:28 PM
Can any one tell me if the 2nd go around is correct. It has the same items as the first session. However I am not able to find anything in the second session. I use the eye and it reaches the top but click as I may nothing.
Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by HOplayer on Feb 24, 12 2:07 AM
i am having the same problem with the 2nd level, it is a repeat of the first and you can't find any of th items and the eye thing gets setled on somethin but it won't let you clivk on it eo you can go on....please help

[Post New]by HOplayer on Feb 24, 12 2:08 AM
i am having the same problem with the 2nd level, it is a repeat of the first and you can't find any of th items and the eye thing gets setled on somethin but it won't let you clivk on it eo you can go on....please help

[Post New]by Clarababinski on Feb 24, 12 11:19 PM
I found this game boring. I was hoping it would be more like Pickers where you would be able to haggle with the sellers and you would be able to set your own prices in the store. I love Pickers because each time you play it the expert opinion changes. For instance, an item worth $6400.00 the first time you play may be worth $9600.00 the next. You can also auction items that didn't sell. So compaired to that, This game is a huge let down!

Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Welcome to American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled forum

[Post New]by Mary92357 on Apr 14, 12 6:36 PM
I cannot get the game to load properly. It's always too big for me to see any instructions.

[Post New]by horsefan211 on Oct 13, 12 9:56 AM
i can`t even play the game it says acess terminated an when i click it again it ays somethings already paying help ive bought this game thinking it would help but it did not

[Post New]by black005 on May 22, 13 11:00 AM
HOplayer wrote:i am having the same problem with the 2nd level, it is a repeat of the first and you can't find any of th items and the eye thing gets setled on somethin but it won't let you clivk on it eo you can go on....please help

[Post New]by black005 on May 22, 13 11:02 AM
HOplayer wrote:i am having the same problem with the 2nd level, it is a repeat of the first and you can't find any of th items and the eye thing gets setled on somethin but it won't let you clivk on it eo you can go on....please help

Go to: