No sound

[Post New]by Shitzadorina on Feb 22, 12 1:57 PM
I don't know why, but there is no music or other sounds in my game. Has this occured to anyone else, or am I just thinking things too much? I just can't see what a sound option would do to (as I've experienced) a soundless game?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:No sound

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 22, 12 5:14 PM
I have the same problem on a Windows 7 machine, and I've checked all my sound settings. Just a problem with this game.
Edited - I just went back into the game and the sound started up, with no changes on my part.

Edited on 02/22/2012 at 5:23:04 PM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:No sound

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 24, 12 3:38 AM
Hi fishies,

It sounds like this is something Tech Support can help with. They'll be more than happy to work on this with you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Go to: