States

[Post New]by stitchkelley on Feb 22, 12 4:18 PM
How in the world do you unlock the states to travel on. You go back to the store and it does not do anything???????????

Re:States

[Post New]by mom10012 on Feb 23, 12 6:02 PM
having same problem completed first 3 states and then nothing van is just stuck on the map

[Post New]by country123 on Feb 24, 12 6:53 AM
Having same problem. Disappointed because I was really enjoying this game.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 24, 12 10:43 AM
Hi fishies,

I found this tip over in another thread that might help:

cve108 wrote:I bought this game after playing the trial. But I have run into a problem.
I got to 4 states and cannot get past them. Anybody else have the happen?
I cannot find a walkthrough.

Games_Blonde wrote:You probably have to go back to the first scene... Barn and find a bunch of new stuff. Then you have to buy that.

If that doesn't help, you may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that does the trick. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/24/2012 at 10:44:48 AM PST

benaha4213
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by benaha4213 on Feb 24, 12 6:10 PM
This is beyond annoying! I too have only been able to access 5 states and after that I'm going in circles. Third game I've had a problem with in as many days.

[Post New]by Presquegirl on Feb 26, 12 10:30 AM
Same thing happened to me...I did go back and purchase all that was avl but no other states opened...all of a sudden i go the game credits please help us to go past to get to other states...

[Post New]by Carrollkat on Apr 26, 12 3:08 AM
I too cannot get to all the states. I finished all the ones I could get to, all green dots, then the credits started and soddenly no other states are available. What is going on, and why isn't Big Fish standing behind it's games? Why is it always, we'll give you a new game instead of fixing what's wrong with the old games?

Edited on 04/26/2012 at 3:08:59 AM PST

Go to: