Chapter 5 - serum

[Post New]by lasthiker on Feb 22, 12 6:31 PM
I cannot get the 4 bottles from the shelf in the vet office. When I activate the hint, the dog directs me to weigh the items which I have done countless times. The bookshelf is not sparkling when I come from the dentist office. Can anyone help?

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

Re:Chapter 5 - serum

[Post New]by Tam5115 on Feb 22, 12 10:13 PM
Once you weigh all the items you can then zoom in on the bookshelf. Once you complete the book game, you can then collect all the bottles. I hope that helps you.

[Post New]by lasthiker on Feb 26, 12 4:22 PM
I cannot zoom in on the bookshelf

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 26, 12 6:03 PM
Hi lasthiker:

SPOILER ALERT:

Do you have the Glass Stick, Meteor Rock and Frisbee from the Vet's Ofc?
Did you (while in the Reception Area, click on the Hint Dog and give him the Frisbee?
Did you pickup the Platinum Foil (silver colored tube) in Reception?
Did you pickup the Egg (you need a drawer handle to open the drawer and get the egg), Electric Adapter, Hand Sieve and lighter in Surgery?
Did you get the Aloe Vera Leaf from the fish bowl in the Dentist Ofc?

If you did all of the above, you should now be able to click on the bookshelf and play the book puzzle in the Vet's Ofc and get the Recipe?

Did you also click on the cat, while in the Vet's ofc?

Click on the Burner on the Table and Click on the Recipe.
Put the Beaker on the stand and click on the left shelving...Click on the Numbered Bottles to select them.
Use the Whistle to call the Dog Back.
Click on the Scale
Put the Egg on the scale and weights to equal 9 pounds---Put Bottle #9 into the Beaker.
Put the Aloe Vera on the scale and weights to equal 2 pounds--Put Bottle #2 into the Beaker.
Stir & Heat (use lighter to light burner) and let liquid bubble.
Put Meteor Rock on scale and weights to equal 7 pounds--Put Bottle #7 into beaker.
Turn off heat.
Put Platinum on scale and weights to equal 4 pounds--Put bottle #4 into beaker and stir.
Use dropper on beaker
Give dropper with juice to hamster.

I hope this helps you.

Edited on 02/26/2012 at 6:06:16 PM PST

[Post New]by lasthiker on Feb 28, 12 12:43 PM
THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU, i FINALLY GOT IT. i APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.!!!
lasthiker

Go to: