Extreme LAG issues - Win7

[Post New]by illusionzend on Feb 22, 12 11:39 PM
Hey all,

Sorry to bother you but I really love this game and I just want it to work properly. First off, I am not normally a casual gamer and I have a very high performance custom gaming rig. So imagine my surprise when a little game like pickers lags worse than anything I have ever tried to run. I can't figure out the problem. Its running at about 18 FPS and I have tried everything. Running windowed, running as administrator, running in compatability, downloading new directx, shockwave, flash, and ati catalyst drivers. I mean I am stumped. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Extreme LAG issues - Win7

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 23, 12 2:52 AM
Hi illusionzend,

Welcome to the pond!

It sounds like this is something Tech Support can help with. They'll be more than happy to work on this with you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Re:Extreme LAG issues - Win7

[Post New]by SanityMan on Jan 2, 13 7:04 PM
This may be a little late, but just in case anyone else needs a solution, this worked for me.

I have the Steam version of the game and it was unplayable due to low frame rate. One day I had my xbox 360 controller plugged in for another game and started up Pickers and it worked perfectly. I still have no clue why it works, but now I always make sure it is plugged in and Pickers works fine.

Go to: